Touch My Body

Paul pov:
As soon as I hit his face, I felt ashamed. I felt embarrassed. It was wrong. I had to apologize to him. I needed to see him. I longed for him, his touch, his soft lips, his beautiful body. I needed him with me. So I decided to meet with him, at our special spot, the chemistry classroom. That's where we first met and it's gonna be where I touch him. So I sprinted there but he was already there. Looking so perfect in hoodie, jeans, and worn off sneakers. "What are you doing here?" He questioned. " I needed to speak to you." I answered. "Oh so you finally wanna apologize for punching me in the face?" "Yes I do and words cannot express how sorry I am. I felt so bad as soon as I did it. You make me happy and I love being around you. So let me say sorry to you the real way."

I started moving closer to him, longing for his touch. I thought he would step back but he didn't. He wanted me too. I crashed my lips onto his immediately. He kissed me back passionately. Deepening the kiss, I took off his hoodie, tracing my fingers along his abs. Then I started moving down to his belt tugging at it to take it off. He took his off then mine. Finally all clothes were off us and the only thing between us was our bare skin. We moved onto the table with him on top of me. He started digging his fingernails into my skin. Then I heard it, the sound that made me hard, his soft moans. "P-
Paul, I'm close to Cummings. Just let me p-please." I refused. "If u cum then you'll be a very bad boy. You know what happens to little boys when they're bad right?" I implied. "I-I don't know." He answered. "They get punished." He still didn't listen to me and cummed anyways. "Wow you are a little slut Colin." I then proceeded to go harder on him, pushing in deeper until his moans became screams.

After 3 rounds of passionate love to each other, he had enough and was out of breath. "Wow Paul you're so extra and I love that." He said as he waddled out of the classroom. "I'll go harder next time baby." I replied as I winked at him. I think I saw him blush and that made my heart skip a beat.