Jealousy

Paul's POV:
BT was talking to Ricky. His face was so red and all i could do is stand there and watch. Ricky was really getting on my nerves. I had to hold myself back though. If i got to mad my alpha powers would go spiraling out of control killing everyone including my one true love. I closed my eyes to calm myself down but when i open my eyes Ricky was so close to BT'S face. I held myself back enough to not blow up the building but my ears and tail did pop out. Soon enough Ricky walked away and I decided to talk to BT. He was standing completely still, in shock I assume. I tap him on his shoulder bringing him back to Earth. "What was that about princess?" I say to him. He jumps a little and slowly turns around. "N-nu-nothing master" He says. I can smell the fear behind his voice. Then he jumps again. "What's wrong darling?" I ask him. "Y-y-your ears and t-tail is out and it's scwary!" He exclaims. I forgot about that. I close my eyes and calm down. My ears and tail extract themselves back into my invisible pockets inside my skin. "Is that better?" I say, much calmer. "Y-yes" He says. I let out a big sigh. I'm sure that he wasn't attracted to Ricky, he was just blushing because of the shock! He probably told him to F off! Yeah that's what happened, definitely...