The Hospital Bed

Ricky's POV:

BT was laying on the hospital bed, asleep. He looked so peaceful. My eyes started wondering over his body, his glamorous body, and I began to think of all the things I could do to him. What?! No! Stop it Ricky! BT is in a horrible condition and I can't hurt him any further. But I couldn't stop. I began undressing him with my eyes and fuck, I need to touch him. I didn't even realize how long I've been staring at him, I was so lost in thought, and with him. My mouth started to water as I started to think about how tasty and soft his luscious lips would be. But my thoughts were distracted when I saw him open his eyes. "Ricky?" he spoke. "Yes baby?" I said as I started to walk closer to his bed. "What are you doing here? Why am I strapped to this bed? Am I going to be ok? Whe- why are u looking at me like that?" He rambled. "Heh." I said nervously. I still couldn't get rid of the naughty thoughts in my brain. One push and I would be all over him. "Ricky. I just want you to know that I feel safe with you and even though Paul is in prison and that I'm very worried about him, I-I want to t-tell you that I-I love you." He blushed. That's it. I couldn't hold it in any longer. My face smashed into his and he quickly kissed me back. God he tasted so good. I'm happy that he let me do all the work because fuck I wanted to take control. "O-oh Ricky. You're so hot. Im ready. Just do it." And i did. But before I let him cum, I found another strap that doctor Waugh provided me on the side table so I used it to tie his hands to the frame of the bed. "Be ready for a long ride baby." I whispered wetly into his ear.

BT's POV:

Ricky was so hot. I finally understand why I was afraid of him because he is so beautiful. He tied to the bed, making it impossible for me to move and started to do all the work. But I didn't mind, in fact I was happy. Many people talk about how good Ricky is in bed and they're right, he is a god. It was the most passionate time of my life. After 30 minutes of thrusting inside of me, he whispered into my ear "I love you too." I was so happy, he loved me. Ricky the hottest quarterback in the football team actually loves me. I moan with pleasure and excitement. "Please go harder on me, I need it." I moan and he does exactly as I say. I beamed with joy. But our hot session was interrupted by my doctor...