The father

Ricky's POV:

The door creaked open and I saw a man with a doctors coat on. I froze realizing what I was doing. I slowly got off of BT and muttered "I'm so sorry sir, illl lea-". "Ricky Venessa Uhrig. What the hell are you doing with my patient." The doctors voice was strangely familiar. I look up and there was my dad, Josh Uhrig. Dad?!? "Dad! I can explain! I think." I say in fear. "I don't wanna hear it sonny. Get dressed and get out." He says sternly. I grab my clothes get dressed and get out. I was standing outside waiting for my dad since he was the only way home. What seemed like hours later, my dad exited the building. "Dad please let me explain." I say hopeful that he would listen to me, instead he just walked straight past me towards his car. "Dad?" I question. Was he just going to leave me here? He starts the car and opens his window yelling "You seem to be mature enough to find a way home!" And drove off. I'm 18 and broke asf. I failed my drivers license exam so i can't drive home. I went back inside the hospital towards the help desk. "Hello, how may I help you today sir?" The lady says. "Uh I don't have a ride home, i'm broke and I can't call anyone, do you know what I can do?" I question the lady. "Oh, we'll how did you get here?" "My dad brought me." "Then go ask your dad to take you home." "I can't ma'am he left." "We'll why did he leave you" "Uh" I pause the conversation remembering the reason my dad left without me. "He uh, thought I already left I guess?" I lie. "Oh well what's his name?" "Josh Uhrig" The women began typing before she paused and looked at me with disgust. "So you're that kid." She said. She then pointed at the at the door "Please, get out." What? "If you don't leave in the next minute I will call security." She says sternly. I look at her and walk outside before I get into to much trouble. What was I supposed to do now?