Mcdaddy

BTs Pov:
I walked down the school halls with worry. I was scared that Paul would hurt Ricky. Ricky did nothing wrong. I kinda like him anyway... WHAT?!? I can't think that was. Paul would say that's not very girl boss of me. I cant let that happen. When Paul says "Girl boss" he'll blow up. I was deep in my thought till I bumped into Señor Mcdaddy, my Spanish teacher, dropping my "educación sexual" textbook. "Hola BT! Where are you headed?" He said to me. I look up to him picking up my educación sexual book. His face was as round and red as a tomato. His were eyes were as orange as Donald Trumps ass. Oh how dreamy. His hair was as yellow as a banana. He was wearing lipstick as green as an avocado. He had one earring on that was as blue as a blueberry. Rumors were that he had a PP as purple as an eggplant. "¿Hola? ¿Tierra a Bt?[Hello? Earth to BT?]" He says breaking my gaze. "O-oh! Sorry Señor McDaddy" I say apologetically. "No worry's BT! Just be a little careful next time, you seem to have awoken a little friend! I'll see you in class in a few minutes." He says reassuring me with a wink. I look down and huge lump from his crotch to his ankle. My face goes bright red as Señor McDaddy waddles by to his class. I stood there, frozen. How can a man that's only a little taller then me have something that huge hiding in his pants? Is that healthy? Is it safe? Is it normal? I had so many questions. I finally break out of my frozen state. I turn around and start heading to my i so Spanish class. I walk in and Señor McDaddy talking to a student. He was also bright red looking at him. I cant blame him. I sit down in my seat close the the back corner of the room. Class finally ends at 52 minutes later. I gather my stuff and head towards the door before I hear someone say "BT can you meet me in class early tomorrow?" I turn around to see Señor Mcdaddy sitting at his desk. He looked like he was grading papers but half of his body was hidden under his desk. His face was red and there was a bit of whimper to his voice as well. "U-uh, yes s-sir" I say, nervous. "Thank you, see you tomorrow." He says sternly. I turn around and head out of the classroom. Paul was standing outside of his room with one of his feet holding him against the wall and his hands in his pocket. "What took you so long?" He says. He has his hood on but I can hear his emo rock music playing from his headphones. "S-señor Mcdaddy was asking me a q-question" I say reassuring him. "Mhm." he says. He fixes him self and starts walking away. What's happening? Why is everyone acting so weird today? I guess i'll find out tomorrow.