Prolgue part 1

**Firewater POV**
*Last Hope HQ, Anchorage Alaska, 2128, 0:23*

I sat infront of Reaper again. This time, being re-evaluated so I can continue to lead my team. I knew I wasn't going to mess up. For my mercy is long fucking gone.

Com. Reaper: "I'm going to show you some pictures. You are to follow these orders with out question or second thought. Do I make myself clear?"

Firewater: "Yes sir."

Com. Reaper: "Kill, this Male Fox."

Firewater: "Yes sir."

Com. Reaper: "This pregnet Dorberman."

Firewater: "Yes sir."

Com. Reaper: "This little Siberian Husky."

Firewater: "Yes sir."

Com. Reaper: "This little boy."

Firewater: "Yes sir."

Com. Reaper: "This young woman."

Y/N: "No sir."

Com. Reaper: "Why?"

Y/N: "Human women are almost gone. Its importent that we perserve them."

Com. Reaper: "...*smerking*Very good."

He grabbed all the photos and put them back into his desk and pulled out a file of a city.

Com. Reaper: "We're desperate for food. This place should surfice for awhile."

He showed me a picture of a food pantry. Judging by the traffic, its in WhalesBurg.

Firewater: "Orders recived and understood."

I gathered my team and we headed out to WhalesBurg, more blood thirsty than ever before.

Blowtorch: "Boss, that pantry is guarded by mulitple cops. How're we going to bypess them?"

Firewater: "Not to worry...I have a plan..."

*Whalesburg, South Dakota, 9:42 am*

**Burnout POV**

**Firewater POV**

We were at the pantry, trying to load the truck up as quick as possible. We already killed all the witnesses and security that weren't drawn away by Burnout. I also had Moltov rig the place to blow to cover our tracks. We don't need a trail back to base. Once we had everything ready, we all left and headed for the hills. That's when I called Burnout to lose the cops. The dozer was fast enough to do so.

Firewater: "Burnout, let's go."

Burnout(R)(disheartened): "...I can't homie."

Phonix(R): "LIKE HELL 'CHU CAN'T!! YOU PUNCH THA GAS AND GET THE HELL BACK HERE!!"

Burnout(R): "I can't move. Listen to me...the right tracks are stuck in the basement of a building I was plown', now I'm hold up in here like a bucket of mothafucken chicken. I can't came back....and I'm not going to a deathcamp..."

I knew what he was going to do. There was nothing we could do. If we headed back we would all get captured.

Firewater: "Are you sure?..."

Burnout(R): "...Yeah....I'm sure....I'm wanna see my lil' bro...maybe I'll see my mama too..."

Firewall: "It's been an honor fighting with ya mate..."

Gasline: "See you on the other side my Kokujin..."

Phonix(R): "Say hi ta my dad foar me..."

Moltov: "We'll always remember you, god speed."

Blowtourch: "I wish there was another way..."

Firewater: "Goodbye, Marvin...It was a pleasure knowing you."

Burnout(R): "...the pleasure was mine..."

The radio went silent. Never to be turn on again.