Chapter 1: Sweet Little Lie

**Y/N POV**

Jaylen: "UGH~ OHH GOD!~ RIGHT THERE~"

I was in the dining room fucking Jaylen's brains out as I was in heat. Normally I'd get a small fever with a slight erection and that'd be it. But as I've gotten older, I've been getting more and more sexually aggressive when I'm in heat.

Y/N: "You fucking take it Jaylen!~ Take it all!~"

Jaylen: "OOHH!~ Y-YES DADDY!~"

I kept roughly thrusting into her on the table while the others tried to eat their breakfast. It like nine-thrity in the morning, and I was more less ruining their meal.

Lara: "...I'm going to the living room..."

Erica: "I'll be in the bedroom..."

The only one who wasn't here was Red. We both kinda just fell out and broke up. We're still friends, but that's it. Maybe Friends with Benefits if she wanted it, but that's it. I didn't want to leave her with that shitty apartment again, so I gave a million and a decent house in Adam's neighborhood. It was the least I could do.

Juleit and Jona were still with me, still being the cuties they were. Scarlett, Lara, and Erica were still the same. Jenny, Piper, and June were still in the military, and Jaylen, well...yeah...I eventually finished inside her and she kinda passed out. So I put her on the couch as I went into the bedroom where I heard Erica watching some videos. I didn't think anything of it and went to do the laundry.

**Erica POV**
*5 minutes earlier*

I went into the bedroom to finish my cereal as...that...was unappetizing. I decided to fiddle with some old flash drives that were in the junk drawer and possabily wipe them if they had nothing on of value on them. I pluged the first one in and it came up with a "EYESOFF.exe". I got really curious about it and decided to dig through it.

It was files from Iron Claw and something called 'IronJaw'. The IronJaw file were corupted, but the Iron Claw file opened with no issues. It was everything about Prisoners, staff, data, even resources. I was wondering how we even got this. I decided to click on prisoners, but it was empty.

I clicked on staff, which opened up related titles such as 'Guards', 'cooks', 'medics', and the like. I clicked on 'Guards' and saw a list of sub-files with names, mostlikly the people who were gaurding the camp. Inside the files were videos. I clicked on a random one and saw a malnourished fox being dragged into a room as the door was slammed shut and three other guards started to unbuckle their pants while chuckling. I clicked off of it immediately.

'W-what the fuck...?'

I clicked on another. A row of naked female furries were facing a long metal tub as two Humans came by with a bat and machete, one knocking them unconscious and the other sliting their throats.

'...W-why..?'

I clicked on another file labled 'soldiers'. There were even more names then the guard ones. I clicked on a random video and a line of prisoners were standing infront of a mass grave pit as a human in a green car with tank treads shot all of them into shreads with a 50 cal machine gun.

'No!'

In another video, a skinned furry was being ripped apart by two cars, tearing him stright down the middle.

'STOP!'

Another showed prisoners in the mine while a little boy was slammed in the skull with a pickaxe. It just didn't stop. I then clicked on a file called 'Warden', and it only showed two sub files: 'Rover' and 'Firewater'. I clicked on my husband's file and it showed a boiler room with a metal ferrnace with two furries dumping skeletal bodies into it. The last thing I wanted to think was going to happen, did.

Y/N: "HEY!!"

Wolf Furry: "Y-yes?..."

Y/N: "You missed one..."

He then kicked the furry into the ferrnace and slammed it shut. I clicked off of it and turned the laptop off. I couldn't stop thinking about it. I went to tell the others, but I stopped when I saw the person I didn't know anymore.

Y/N(red eyes): "..."

Erica: "...I...I..."

Y/N: "...You will never speak of this...or your body will never be found...and if it is found...there would only be yellowed..rotted..teeth..."

I couldn't belive I married this person. No, this monster. I quickly nodded in hopes that he wouldn't hurt me. He just narrowed his eyes and left. I just leaned agenst the wall and just slid down to the floor. Why would he do that? There had to be a reason right? I figured, best place to start would be that IronJaw file.

**Y/N POV**

I drove down the road to calm myself. I had no idea what Erica was doing, but she better not talk, or...wait, no...that's not me...who said that?...

I stopped in the road and rested my head on Peach's steeringwheel. I felt so ashamed of myself. How could I have talked that way to one of my wifes? I didn't deserve her. Or any of them for that matter. I heard Peach slam her gearshifter down and reved her engine.

Y/N: "Peach, what're-"

*TRAN HORN GO BWWAAAAAAA*

I snapped to my right and saw I stopped on a railroad track. I slammed my foot on the gas and she didn't move. She was stuck. I tried everything but it was too late. The train plowed into me as my entire world went black.

**???? POV**

I rose to the location of the target. There was scattered car parts everywhere. And then I saw his fucked up corpse. I simply took his soul to delivered it to my old friend? Associate? Bitch. He's my bitch. Still, I owed him a favor, and this was my way of paying it. Not sure what he wants with the soul of a Hybrid, but I didn't ask questions. I was almost there anyway.

TO BE CONTINUED

First chapter done, moving on with MTAP. And if youc were wonderinf where the fuck ive been. This was the reason.

Asta la Vista you magnificent bastards, I'll see ya next time