Prologue part 2

*March 14th, 2103*
**No one POV**

A group of firemen were called to a large house fire that was in the middle of a neighborhood. They were tasked putting it out before it spreads.

Firecheif: "Alright men, once we arrive, search for survivors and put this thing out."

They were on site and all got off the firetruck and started their jobs. They cleared enough to have the rescue team to head inside to look for survivors.

Firefighter 1: "lets go men!"

The lead fighter kicked down the door and they started to clear the inside of the house of flames. They all went upstairs to look for survivors. One fighter, a newbie named Jones, just came in as he was gabbing an ax 'just incase'. In all reality, he just wanted to hold one because it'll make him 'look cool'. But he knew that lives were at stake, so he wasted no time looking for those lives in the kitchen.

But then, the floor collapsed beneath him, sending him to the basement. His tank ruptured and he was losing oxygen fast. He then activated his PASS device and answered his coms.

Jones: "Mayday, mayday!"

Dispatch: "Radio silence, we have a mayday alert."

Jones: "There's been a structural collapse*heavy beathing*I fell through the kitchen floor and my tanks are compromised..I'm in the basement and I'm-"

Before he could finish, a roller door came up to reveal a man with horns. This wasn't a man. It was a demon.

Jones: "Holy shit!"

(Wrath, 1035)

Jones started to trimble with fear as the man walked out of the confined space and up to him with murderious intend.

Jones: "THERE'S SOMEONE ELSE DOWN HERE!!"

The man kicked Jones in the chest, knocking the wind out of him.

Dispatch: "Jones do you copy?"

He then picked up the ax and and grabbed Jones by the throat and started to bash the back of the ax into his face, breaking the visor on his mask.

Dispatch: "Jones, do you copy!?"

The man then flipped the ax around so the full blade of it was facing Jones' face and he nearly chopped half of his head off.

Dispatch: "Central, we have a firefighter down! Repeat, we have a firefighter down!"

One of the firemen came to the hole where Jones had fallen down. He layed at tbe edge of the hole and held his hand out.

Fighter 1: "Jones, Take my hand!"

*nothing*

Fighter 1: "Jones! Take my hand now!"

The firefighter then saw someone, but it wasn't Jones. The firefighter suddenly felt his arm get dug into by claws. He then got pulled into the fire. The other fighters outside heard their comrade scream.

Fighter 3: "The fuck was that?"

They then saw a beamoth of a man with clawed hands, horns, and barbed tail walk out of the flaming house with a blood soked fire ax. He then gripped it so hard it cracked, then started to transform into a silver spiked ax with blood red flora inlay in a red aura.

The Firefighters, though scared, took a fighting stance and prepaired to kill the demon. The demon then took only one step down the stairs before hitting flat ground as a Fighter started to spray the demon with water at full blast, peeling it's shirt off but not doing a thing to the demon himself.

What happened next is too grisly to say...