Chapter 2: Fear and History

**Y/N POV**

I woked up in the same spot as before on the tracks. No train was insight though. The sky was also a crimsion red. I had no idea what was going on. My first thought was my family. I told Peach to take us home, but she didn't move. Her engine wasn't even on. I turned the key and she acted like a normal car. I didn't worry about it and drove home. Once I got there, I only saw a massive gate.

 Once I got there, I only saw a massive gate

I had no idea what the fuck was going on. I just hoped the girls are okay.

**Erica POV**

I've been trying to restore the corupted files for the past five hours. I've gotten close at times, but it always kicked me off it. I was getting kinda pissed too.

Erica: "Come on you bitch..."

Lara: "I'm heading out to see Red!"

Scarlet: "Okay Lara! Hey Erica, you want anything to drink?"

Erica: "No thanks."

Scarlet: "...What're you doing?"

Erica: "Trying to restore these corupted files from somthing called Iron Jaw."

Scarlet: "You mean Iron CLAW?"

Erica: "No, what I just said.*ERROR* DAMN IT!"

Scarlet: "Just restore a previous version."

Erica: "..."

I did what she said, and it worked. All the files were restored. I then transfered the files over to the flash drive and inserted it into the laptop. I went through it until I saw Y/N's code name. I clicked on a video and we both were disgusted...and saddened...

**Y/N POV**

I drove through the gates and stopped to see that I was in some kind of arena.

{Sky is still red}

Suddenly, the way I came into closed, trapping me inside. I then heard a loud ass truck horn from inside the arena.