STORY SPEED RUN(Completement/discontinuation)

I have made rhe decision to just speed run this shit story to it's major plot points.

I just cannot be fucked to complete it normaly.

*debreath*
So...

The way that Brandon(you) is to bond with Wrath is to control his anger. But he encounters a ton of things that pisses him off constently. So he isolates himself and goes off the grid. He finally controls Wrath and they merge into one, and comes home in time to join Jaylen, who got imptegnated by him, giving birth to his daughter, Lazuli, who happens to be the deadly sin of Pride.

THE END!!!

A

nd now, im gonna go drown myself in my disapointment.

You're still here?

It's over. Go read somthing else.

Oh. You're expecting a teaser for the final book. I don't have that kinda time.

Thoughg that i do this and yt for a living? No. J-just go.

Oh! But i can tell you somthing that's kind of a secret. We're getting a new cast. Old one? Dead. Goneso. Blown Away. No idea who im gonna get photos of, but could be anyone. Possibilities are endless. Just know we're gonna need a lot of gas.

Remember, this is our secret.

Oh, and if you have chores to do, Go do them. You're gonna have to do them anyway, get em out of the way, and you'll still have time to do whatever.

Okay bye

chika ckia boom boom