Fushiguro Megumi‧⁺˚*・༓

Reader POV:

THOT

w:1.8k
cw: college au, thot!Y/n, drugs (weed, MDMA), sex on drugs, spanking, degrading

◇─◇──◇─────◇──◇─◇

You couldn't stop looking at him from behind your luscious lashes. He was with a group of his friends, enjoying the party from the shadows. They were keeping to themselves but once in a while a few girls with way too short skirts and sheer tops tried to approach them, and get Megumi out on the dancefloor with them, but he didn't seem interested. He would only give them a polite response like "Not today sweetheart" or " Your cute, but maybe another time" and continue his banter with his friends.

To be honest, you haven't paid much attention to Megumi before, since he's always been 'the quiet kid', but after a few years, he sort of grew out of it. He made a reputation for himself when he started to do stuff like smoke in the school bathrooms and beat up anyone who looked at him weirdly. It made him feared by everyone in school, and now everyone who passes him in the school halls is either greeting him with a high five or turning in their step to walk away from him as soon as they see his face.

Girls started to adore him. They all loved getting attention from the edgy and aggressive guy who smashed shit for a hobby and took oxy before class. You knew that he would chew girls up and spit them out like gum, but still, you wondered in that pretty little head of yours.. how good would he choke you?

You weren't exactly the smartest girl in school, but there was one thing that you knew better than anyone else. Men. You knew what they wanted and how to please them, and in return, you would get just a little attention from them in return.

You decided to finally make your move, walking over to him with a seductive walk, while you felt all the eyes on you as you walked straight through the crowd. A pair of fishnets was tightly wrapped around your flesh and your glossy red high heels tapped onto the ground in a rhythm, as you swayed your hips from side to side.

"May I sit here?" You asked innocently while pointing down on Megumi's lap. His legs were spread wide open while he sat on the large couch. There was space for you to sit on the couch next to him, but you wanted particularly that spot.

He looked you up and down, then connected his dark blue eyes with yours. A big smirk formed on his lips before he spoke.

"Take a seat, princess" He chuckled while patting on thigh.

You placed your ass on him, slightly moving your hips to sit in a more comfortable position. "This party's so boring, right?" You sighed while wrapping your arms around Megumi's shoulders.

"I'll admit that shit just got way more interesting," He spoke, not hiding the fact that he was looking hungrily at your body. His friends looked quietly with the corners of their eyes as they watched you seduce one more prey.

You were a girl that was well known amongst men your age. They all wanted you; all of them having weird wet dreams about you, but not many actually got to get a taste of the real thing. It was a risk that not many took.

"I heard that Yuji's doing molly in the basement.. sounds fun, wanna join?" You asked in a clearly flirtatious tone while your fingers massaged his nape and the back of his head. You wrapped a strand of his hair on your pointer finger while waiting for his answer.