Fushiguro Toji 2‧⁺˚*・༓

Reader POV:

NEIGHBORS

w:1.8k
cw: single mother Y/n, neighbors with benefits, soft Toji, oral, fingering, penetration

◇─◇──◇─────◇──◇─◇

You were so busy all of the time. Cooking, cleaning, working, parenting. Sometimes it was too much for you to handle on your own, and Toji noticed that. He knew exactly how tired you were. Of all of the responsibilities, of the constant nagging from the people around you, of your duties as a mother. He could tell that you needed a break. To relax.

Every time he saw you walking down the staircase of your apartment complex, and you had to force a smile on your face when you said hi to your neighbors, or when you were out grocery shopping, walking like a zombie down the aisles, caused by all of the exhaustion, he felt so terribly sorry for you.

But he also didn't fail to notice that there was no man in your life. You probably spent every night alone in your room, with no one there by your side, to comfort you, or to satisfy you. It didn't bother him that you had a child. Lonely women were his favorite. Such pitiful creatures that just needed a little attending to, in order to keep them going.

When Toji finally started a conversation with you one day, while helping you carry your bags up to your apartment, you couldn't stop yourself from inviting him in for some coffee or a glass of wine. He of course didn't refuse. He was more than happy to keep you company.

"You're probably so lonely, all by yourself in this apartment" Toji was smooth; choosing his words carefully. He didn't want to ruin the good mood, but also actively tried to seduce.

"Well I admit, it is challenging." You let out a weak chuckle while holding the almost empty wine glass.

"I can only imagine how stressed you must be," Toji answered softly, while carefully tugging a piece of hair behind your ear.
"... if only I could help you in some way"

Not knowing what came over you at the moment, you gave in to your desires and played along at his game. The atmosphere quickly changed, and soon the gap between the two of you was closed as your faces slowly met in the middle while holding an intoxicating eye contact. His hand on your cheek stayed in place while he pressed his soft lips against yours.

You gave into him, closing your eyes as he took the lead. Everything around you moved so slowly, as you felt every touch so clearly. Soon his soft tongue lightly touched your closed lips, making you mirror his action. Your hot tongues intertwined with each other, making your whole body instantly burn up.

Toji's hand, which rested on your knee, was now slowly making its way upwards, grabbing onto the small of your waist, and pulling you in closer and closer. Then he suddenly grabbed your rear, picking you up to sit on his lap. Your lips momentarily separated, which gave you an opportunity to say something.

"Toji I-" But you were quickly cut off.

"Sshhh, just relax and enjoy yourself. Let me do all of the work. You deserve it" He said, then instantly got to work on your sensitive neck, placing delicate kisses, while his hot breath smothered your shin.

All you could do was let out a few short moans of satisfaction, as you leaned your head to the side, in order to give him more space to work with. His lips traveled up and down, reaching your collarbones and jawline, while his hands carefully caressed your ass and lower back. You grabbed onto the back of his head, pushing his head deeper into your neck.