Kento Nanami‧⁺˚*・༓

Reader POV:

GANGSTA

w:2.4k
cw: Gang-leader!Nanami, criminal activities, exhibitionism, oral, penetration, mutual masturbation

◇─◇──◇─────◇──◇─◇

A backroom in a nightclub. That's where Nanami's meeting took place today; with the company of a few important gang leaders from other turfs, as well as a few of Nanami's own gang members. It wasn't an unusual day for Nanami, but for you, it was something very special, since today Nanami let you tag along with him, for the very first time.

Nanami always did everything to keep you safe, so he wanted to minimize your exposure to his underground business. But today you really insisted on going, and he finally couldn't refuse you anymore. You were always so curious about what he did for work.

Well, you knew the basics. He was selling drugs and whores, and a lot of people got mad at him for it. You knew all that even though he was trying to keep it away from you.

He always tried to keep his business life and personal life separate but that sometimes could be a big challenge.
Once when you and Nanami were enjoying a nice dinner at a restaurant, some dude with a gun just had to interrupt the two of you. You weren't exactly scared, since you knew that Nanami wouldn't let get injured, but after that, he made someone he trusted drive you back home so that he could "take care of it".

Situations like these irritated you because even on his days off, you couldn't have him all to yourself. And lately, you've been feeling abandoned, because of how little you get to see him.

Nanami knew this. He would love to just spend a whole day, just focusing on you, but being a drug lord and a gang leader wasn't exactly a 9-5 job.

But today, despite a lot of hesitation, he let you come along. He owed you this much.

...🎀彡

"Everyone's here boss, you can start," a guard announced only to Nanami, then left the room, closing the door behind him.

You were in a big room that was in the gang's hideout. The room didn't actually look like a typical meeting room. All of the attendants were sitting comfortably on small couches or lean chairs, with their legs spread wide open, and even some with their feet on the coffee table.

Gojo, Getou, Sukuna, and Toji each had a drink and a fat cigar in their mouth, while their guards stood behind them like motionless statues. You were well acquainted with the other males since they worked closely with your dear Nanami, so you gave a cute smile to each one of them, and waved your little hand. They of course either smiled back or gave you a wink, from across the room.

You and Nanami sat together on a couch in the middle. He had his arm around you to make sure that you felt safe, or maybe to mark his territory, since he knew exactly what was going through the other male's minds. He took a quick look at some paperwork, while the four males were loudly chatting with one another, waiting for Nanami to start the meaning.

"Gentlemen" Nanami suddenly began, which made everyone quiet down. "Let's start talking about the incident from last week. Any new information about that?" He asked.

You had no idea what he was talking about. You never heard of "the incident" or anything of that sort. It didn't matter though, you weren't there to be a part of the conversation anyway.