Ryomen Sukuna‧⁺˚*・༓

Reader POV

BAD APPLE

w: 3.2k
cw: college au, fratboy!Sukuna x baddie!Y/n, alcohol, drugs (weed), bad language, exhibitionism!, fingering, teasing, jealousy

◇─◇──◇─────◇──◇─◇

It was Friday night. You and your roommate Shoko were getting ready for the frat party that literally everyone was invited to. Even all the nerds and outcasts were invited because the guy organizing it wanted this party to go down in the school's history. Everyone and their mother knew about this event.

You slipped on a tight skirt, which accentuated your ass, and the best top that you owned, then began applying your makeup. You applied the most dramatic lashes, paired with the glossiest lipgloss and a bunch of glitter. Your hair was done and nails were painted, even your feet had a lair of glossy polish. You were a well-known attendee of frat parties, especially the ones that Sukuna Ryomen attended, therefore you wanted to look your best for his biggest party yet.

"Please tell me that you won't fuck him tonight" Shoko sighed as she looked at the way you looked yourself in the mirror. You never put so much effort into your outfit, so she knew that there was someone that you wanted to impress tonight, and there was only one person that she could think of.

"I won't! I promised you, right?" You said trying to sound convincing. You did promise Shoko that you would stop fucking around with dudes, especially Sukuna, and find yourself someone that you could actually be in a relationship with .. but committing to something wasn't really your style.

Shoko and you got ready, then walked over to the frat house that wasn't that far from your dorm. You would probably get waisted and just hop on a ride back with someone sober anyway. Everyone knew you already, so getting a ride home wasn't a problem.

You entered the loud frat house, immediately being slapped in the face with the familiar scent of sweat and alcohol. At least everyone was already tipsy, and some people were swaying from side to side as they walked, even though it was still early on in the night. You could already tell that it was going to be a legendary party.

Multiple people that you didn't even remember greeted you, waving, smiling, and even shouting your name. Some of them were probably some of the many hookups that you have had and couldn't recall. You just have them a little wink or smile and didn't pay them too much mind.

"Hey, Y/n" Someone shouted across the loud room. Geto waved to you from the couch in the corner, already surrounded by his bitches. One in each arm as they passed the blunt between each other. He was one of Sukuna's closest friends that you regularly hang out with.

You waved to him and continued further into the room, looking for one person in particular.

"Oi, Y/n" Another voice called for you. Gojo walked up to you and kissed you on the cheek, greeting you. "Hey, gorgeous took you long enough" He smiled. His breath already had the smell of alcohol.

"Hi pretty boy, it's been a while" You smiled and gave him a friendly punch on his shoulder. "Have you seen him yet?" You asked right away. It's not that you didn't trust him, but if you couldn't find Sukuna at a frat party it meant that he was up to something.

"Yeah, he's in the pool getting his dick wet," Gojo said straight forward and wrapped his arm around the small of your back. Of course, Sukuna had to pull this shit today. He obviously knew that you were coming and wanted to get a reaction from you.