Fushiguro Toji‧⁺˚*・༓

Reader pov:

STRIPPER

w:1.7k
cw: modern AU, gangster!Toji x stripper!Y/n, fingering, raw sex, cream pie

◇─◇──◇─────◇──◇─◇

You were expecting him any time now. He always visited you on Saturdays around this time, and you've done this so many times now, that at this point it was like a routine.

However, today you couldn't see him anywhere. You stood on the lit-up stage, swaying your sweet body, occasionally using the nearby stripper pole as your partner in the sexual dance. You were grinding your rear on it, sometimes doing a full spin, with one leg wrapped around the metal pole. You did this while looking out on the crowd, always keeping an eye on the front entrance, and paying extra attention to who entered the establishment.

Today wasn't a busy day, so there weren't as many customers, as usual. Therefore it also meant not as many tips, but you didn't bother thinking of that. You knew that Toji would treat you good tonight, just like he always did when he paid you a visit.

Toji would always take you to one of the private rooms in the back, where he would have you all to himself. The private rooms were only for private lap dances and other non-sexual activities, but Toji didn't care. He still fucked you senseless, and tipped you good, like the good whore you were.

The manager knew about all of this, but there wasn't much that he could do. Toji was a dangerous man, so the manager kept his lips shut and allowed this violation of the rules, in exchange for a small bribe that he would receive under the table.
To your knowledge Toji probably had the whole town bribed and had everyone working like minions under his feet. But you loved how powerful he was. That he could do whatever he pleased with little to no consequences. That no one questioned what he did, and in worst-case scenarios, he always had someone that could cover him up.

Soon you noticed a trio of men dressed in tuxedos step into the dim nightclub. You immediately noticed the tall, bulky male with raven hair and a scar on the side of his lip, making his way deeper into the room.

He also noticed you; a slight smirk forming on his lips as he passed the stage. He walked over to his usual spot, which had the best view of your side of the stage, while the two other males followed closely behind him. You recognized them as Sukuna and Getou, they were usually the ones that came along with Toji, if he wasn't alone.

They sat down, immediately ordering a round of drinks, then they immediately began to conversate, laugh, and smoke their cigarettes, then they would order another round of alcoholic beverages.

This went on for a long time, but even though Toji was busy with his friends, he still kept a close eye on you. He watched you with the side of his eyes as you intentionally bent over for him, showing the back of your ass, and how the thong that you were wearing barely covered your pussy. Then you dropped down to your knees, and teasingly crawled across the stage, purposefully arching your back and having intense eye contact with him. Your tongue ran sensually across your white teeth before you smiled innocently.

You immediately noticed how he grabbed onto his crotch, adjusting his dick in his pants so that his hardening cock wouldn't be visible for others. You could only smile to yourself and continue swaying your delicious body to the beat of the music as dollar bills kept piling up at your feet.

Soon your dance was over. The audience gave you a few whistles and a loud round of applause before you got off of the stage. As you were walking away, you waved farewell to everyone with your delicate fingers, then you blew them a kiss, by kissing the pads of your fingers, and then blowing it towards the crowd. You also gave Toji a simple wink before you disappeared from the stage and into the backstage area.