Yuji Itadori‧⁺˚*・༓

Reader POV:

NEW

w:1.4k
cw: virgin!Y/n, teasing, oral, penetration

◇─◇──◇─────◇──◇─◇

A soft ticklish feeling in the bottom of your stomach was all that it took for your whole body to burn up. Breath becoming heavier and senses sharpening. You could feel every little touch so clearly.

Yuji was latching onto your skin like a leach, kissing and nibbling various parts of your neck and collarbones. He pulled you closer and closer, slowly closing the gap between the two of you, until your hot bodies met each other. He couldn't stop himself any longer, he wanted to feel your wet and tight walls so fucking badly that it hurt.

He knew that you were inexperienced... that you'd probably regret doing it with him,, and that your parents would absolutely fucking kill you if they found out about this, but that just made things even more fun for him.

He began rubbing his growing bulge on your thigh, slowly rolling his hips as small puffs of air escaped his lips. This action made you feel hot inside, making you bite down on your bottom lip in order to suppress the small moans that began to escape your pretty lips. Yuji smirked when he heard your poor attempt at staying quiet.

"That was cute" He murmured into your neck.

It was your first time. All your life you've been trying to convince yourself that there would be a special person that would come along. That one and only... but you couldn't keep telling yourself these lies anymore. You wanted Yuji. You wanted him to do unspeakable things to you.

You were always disgusted by yourself for having these lewd thoughts. All of the filthy scenarios that were forming in your head, when you were alone in your room at night, that you would bury in a distant part of your memory, with shame and disgust. You would always think that you were a bad person for thinking these thoughts, that you should get punished. 

But the feeling right now was unstoppable. You didn't care anymore, not even about the consequences that could come after. You were a blossomed woman. You had needs that needed to be fulfilled, and you knew that Itadori could do just that.

"Can I fuck you?" Your thought got interrupted when you heard those words. He spoke softly and slowly, making the words seem so innocent.

Without even thinking about the question, you nodded your head up and down, and hummed in agreement. You wanted to ask him to be gentle, but on the other hand, you wished that he would treat you like an object. An object that wouldn't cry if fucked too hard, or an object that wouldn't get heartbroken if Yuji was to disappear the next morning. You wanted him to take ownership of your body... just for a few minutes.  

And Yuji did just that. Without a warning, he began to undress. Removing his white t-shirt in one swift move, and throwing it across the room, he then moved on to you. No one had ever seen your body naked before, but when Yuji was removing your shirt, you didn't feel uncomfortable. He unclipped the back of your bra, sliding it off, revealing your bare chest.

"This what you dreamed about, right?" Yuji spoke while harshly sliding off your jeans.

He was right. You did dream of this. Every night while you were laying in your bed, it was all that you could think about. When you saw him at school, it was all that you could think about. The sexual scenarios rotted your brain, making it difficult to act normally around him. You would always get this icky feeling in your panties, whenever Itadori was around you, and you kept unconsciously rubbing your thighs together, for some friction on your lower half. Itadori could always tell. He wasn't an idiot.

You looked away from him in shame when you were finally fully naked in front of him. Your delicious virgin body on display for Yuji to see. Something that no one else had ever seen before. It was so thrilling to him.

"... I know I have" He chuckled and began undoing his pants. When he slid down his boxers, his erection jumped out making you gasp in surprise.

Yuji didn't waste a minute, immediately making his way down between your legs, placing small butterfly kisses onto the inside of your thighs, making electricity course through your body. It was an exciting feeling, completely foreign to you, and you wanted more of it.

He continued his journey along your thighs, making his way to your crotch, briefly stopping to look up at you. You were a mess, holding onto your mouth, too ashamed to moan out loud, eyes closed and scrunched up.

He was going to change that real quick. After just a few licks of his tongue, and a little work from his thumb on your sensitive bud, you were a moaning wreck. His tongue dug deeper and deeper, devouring you. You didn't know how else to react than to repeatedly moan out his name, in a jumble of words.

"Yuji,, fuck- Yuji, Yuji, Yuji"

"That good?" Yuji got up, now hovering above you once again. "But I can make you feel a lot better"

His cock was throbbing, leaking pearls of precum, eager to dig deep inside you. He aligned himself with your entrance, rubbing your needy hole with his tip, making you whimper.

"Ready?" He asked, looking deep into your eyes.

"Y-yeah" You said hesitantly. This was it. This was the moment that you have been waiting for, for so long. Finally. But you were scared shitless. Worry painted all over your face, and Yuji could tell.

He cupped your face in his hand, gently rubbing your cheek with his thumb. "Don't worry I won't hurt you" He smiled.

And just like that, he began pushing himself inside, slowly stretching you out. You shut your eyes in pain, sucking in a sharp breath. But the pain didn't last long. Almost immediately you felt the hot sensation in the lower half of your body, which spread all over.

Yuji began kissing your neck, jawline, and collarbone, even nibbling onto your earlobe, sending your mind into overload. You had dreamt about this a lot, but what you were feeling right now was a lot better than you had ever imagined.

His slow pace was now turning more reckless and bold, not being able to hold himself back any longer, he was going feral. His mouth hung open, breathing into yours, as low grunts escaped his open lips. Your back arched involuntarily, sending you deeper into the mattress underneath you.

"Fuck, Yuji. Slow down" You pleaded, digging your nails into his back, creating red marks on his pale skin.

"Fuck,, I can't hold myself back,, you have to endure it," He said in all seriousness.

Gripping tightly onto your waist and holding you down, he picked his pace up again, going faster than a drum. Slipping his long cock in and out of you, while bodily fluids spilled all over the sheets underneath.

He was quite literally fucking your brains out. All you could do was lay there and scream in pleasure as Yuji had his way with you. Suddenly he picked up one of your legs, placing it on your chest, which made him reach an even deeper place in your body, almost making you faint.

You were getting tired, your body and throat getting sore, but you were so close, and Yuji was too. The heavy knot in your stomach getting ready to pop at any time. Gripping onto Yuji's shoulders you prepared yourself for what was about to come.

"Ah-shit,, I'm sorry for what I'm about to do" Yuji spoke in his low voice.

And just like that, after a few pumps, you were filled to the brim with hot liquids, that he fucked deep into you. The knot in your stomach now loose, you moaned uncontrollably, while your body spasmed. A wave of involuntary movements took over you momentarily until you calmed down from your high.

Your head was empty, and your body aching. You just wanted to rest your eyes for a bit, but the darkness took over you, and you drifted away, passing out in front of him.

"Really fucked you dumb didn't I" Yuji chuckled to himself.

◇─◇──◇─────◇──◇─◇