Satoru Gojo‧⁺˚*・༓

Reader POV

HOOKER

w:2.3k
cw: modern AU, businessman!Gojo x sexworker!reader, moneykink, prostitution, oral, raw sex, cream pie

◇─◇──◇─────◇──◇─◇

You were in front of your vanity, applying a precise red streak to your top lip, then another one on the bottom. You took a quick look over at the digital clock that was in the corner, seeing that the time was just a little past midnight.

You got up, to look yourself in your full-length mirror. Nothing seemed to be off, you looked gorgeous as always,, although you still swiped your finger around the corners of your lips, to get any access lipstick off. You picked up the impossibly tall stilettos and put your foot into the shoe. You had to step onto a chair with one foot to reach the zipper and zip up your shoe all the way up. When you were satisfied with your appearance you threw on the fluffy fur coat that you spend too much money on, then headed out the door.

Today you had a pretty special customer. He called to hire a girl for the night, but he specifically asked for the most expensive girl that he could get his hands on, which happened to be you.

You had a pretty good reputation with the customers, therefore you were also the most requested. Your customers were loyal, so you didn't really stress when you knocked up the price once in a while. There was just something about you that left all of your customers begging for more. Due to the amount of customers you had, your schedule was always busy, but you didn't complain since that also meant that you had a fat bank account all year long. You could afford to live in a good apartment, and owned a few expensive designer bags as well as a fancy sports car. It wasn't your dream job, but you couldn't complain.

...💎彡

You stood in the cold weather outside of your establishment; a buff bodyguard standing next to you, not saying a single word. The tip of your stiletto impatiently clicking against the pavement as you finished the last of your slim cigarette, then threw it to the ground, where you put it out with the bottom of your expensive shoe.

You took yet another look at the watch on your wrist. He wasn't late.. it was more so that you could already imagine the sweet smell of your pay. You already knew which pair of red bottoms you were going to spend your money on after this appointment, and you were getting a little impatient.

Soon enough a fully black car that was driving your way, began sinking its speed before stopping right in front of you.

The tinted windows slowly rolled down and a white-haired man that was about your age appeared. You thought that he was really handsome which was really unusual. Most of your clients were fat, middle-aged men that didn't have anything better to spend their money on, and often told you stories about how they fell in love with you and that they would leave their wives for you.

"Get inside, it's a cold night" The man spoke. You quickly jumped in the passenger seat, and he immediately started the engine, driving off to his desired location.

"What name do you go by?" He asked with his eyes on the road. He had a bright smile on his face that didn't seem to fade at all.

"They call me Y/n" You answered by giving him your pseudonym. "And what should I call you, mister?"

"Just call me Gojo," He smiled.