Epilogue

Ten months have passed since the attack on the Vampire Head Council. Jerick's condition never changed as he had stayed Comatose. During that time Kayle gave birth to a beautiful little girl who she named Elizabeth. While Kayle was busy raising a child by herself, Marko and Nora searched for an answer and any kind of clue as to how to get Jerick back to the way he was. Since the history of ancient wolves was lost during the war, there was no way for them to find the answers they so desperately needed.

When Kayle would take their daughter to go see him, her eyes would turn violet for a short time. The two remaining Wolf council members vanished without a trace once the new rules and laws were put into effect, allowing Wolves and vampires to marry and bear children. The events that had transpired over the last year had only seemed like a dream, at least until Kayle would wake up in the middle of the night screaming or crying. Kayle remembers when they were about to leave the courtyard she had found Jerick's wedding ring lying on the ground buried by the soot and ash. She held onto the ring because she feared if she lost it, she'd lose the last connection she had to Jerick, other than their daughter.