Chapter Four

A boring one again
________

Yeonjun rushingly went back to Soobin's office carrying his boss' drink. He's so sweaty and his face looked like he ran a mile, which he probably did. He composed himself and cough signaling Soobin that he's already back who's typing at his laptop really fast. His fingers are so long.

Soobin looked up at him and gestured Yeonjun to come near him.

He took the drink from the omega's hand and took a sip from it. Yeonjun watched intently to see his reaction. Because the omega is sure as hell that the coffee doesn't taste nice, with all those ingredients it would probably taste like poop, not like he had ever tasted poop but you know.

"Mmh, not that bad" Soobin said taking a sip at his coffee for the second time.

And Yeonjun just stood by soobin's side, literally doing nothing but staring at the alpha drinking his experimental coffee.

"You really have the habit of staring at me, don't you?" Soobin said arching his brows.

"I-i'm sorry sir, I was just trying to see if the drink does taste nice because i really didn't know what was the ingredients you've said since you said it too fast, Please spare me I'll do my best next ti-" Yeonjun's rambling was cut off when he heard the CEO chuckle.

"Why are you acting like there's a stick up your ass everytime?" Soobin said.

"What?" Yeonjun said blushing from the alpha's statement.

"Chill, omega. I'm not going to eat you alive. I mean, unless you want me to." Soobin said again, smirking this time.

"Stop saying something like that!" Yeonjun said, baffled.

"No can do. I like seeing your reactions, it's funny"

"Are you making fun of me?" Yeonjun remarked, trying to sound angry.

"Oh, am I? What do you think? or do you even think?"

"Wow, how rude! You know being an asshole won't make you attractive"  Yeonjun said, forgetting that he's talking to his boss.

"I'm not even trying to be attractive. I'm born attractive so, regardless of what I do, everyone will still fall for me." Soobin said as a matter of factly.

"How egotistic, and mind you I'm not part of the 'everyone' that falls for you."

"Right, and you weren't the one who stared at me while drinking"

"Shut up! as if you didn't call me pretty"

"Because you are pretty."

"Stop flirting with me!"

"I'm not. I'm just trying to compliment you."

Yeonjun sigh, he's not gonna win this argument, his boss is so much of an asshole to back out.

"What am I supposed to do today, sir?" Yeonjun asked seriously.

"Go to the floor right below this and find someone named Lee Hyejin, ask her what secretaries do." Soobin stated, authority evident in his voice.

Yeonjun walked back to the elevator and the moment the elevator closed, he finally released the air he's been holding.

Fuck, is this what would happen everyday at work? with his self-conceited boss, it wouldn't take too long for me to throw hands. Yeonjun thought. "How can everyone think that he's scary when he's literally just a stupid twerp who loves his self way too much." Yeonjun whispered to himself, rolling his eyes.

He went out of the elevator the moment it opened and walk through the hallway, the floor is very pretty, each room is separated by a glass wall so everyone can pretty much see each other. He was just looking around when he felt a tap in his shoulder.

"It's working time why are you just standing in there?" A girl with sharp features asked.

"O-oh, Good morning. I'm sorry but is there anyone here named Lee Hyejin? Boss said she'll teach me what to do as a secretary." Yeonjun awkwardly replied.

"Lucky you because you're facing her right now. Follow as I say and you'll be good to start working." Hyejin said, voice full of seriousness.

Yeonjun said as he was told. It took him hours to master what he should do as a secretary. He learned that: He have to ran some errands here and there, Get a coffee or whatever drink his boss wants, Arrange meetings, Don't be noisy if not necessary, and many other things he had to do not to get fired.

Anyways, Yeonjun is on his way back to Soobin's office. He took a deep breath, very deep that he could choke on his own inhaled air. He then stoop out of the elevator.

He saw his boss, still in the same position as Yeonjun left him. Typing really fast with his long fingers, his eye glasses situated in his nicely slopped nose as he occasionally push them up his eyes.

Yeonjun also noticed how his boss had his nose scrunched and eyebrows furrowed. He looks mad.

Yeonjun cough, he was about to speak when his boss beat him to it. 

"Do I have something going on today? Meetings?"

"You have meeting later at 5:00 p.m. sir."

Soobin looked at his watch which is sitting nicely in his veiny arms. Why's that so fucking veiny? mine's veiny but not as much as that. What the fuck does he do to make it like that! Yeonjun thought, a very weird thought actually.

"It's already 12:31, have you eaten?" Soobin asked.

"Um, I haven't. I was about to, but I-"

"Well then, go grab some food. I don't mind anything. Eat with me." Soobin said, finally looking up at him, staring directly on his soul.

"Ok!" Yeonjun enthusiastically replied. Food! Finally!

-----------
A/N: I'm sorry for the boring short chapters. I don't know what I'm doing