Chapter Six

Yeonjun is currently so restless. After that perverted talk with Soobin during lunch, they immediately went back to working professionally, no arguing, no childish banter, and basically no talking unless it's about business.

He's pacing back and forth to every corner of the huge building. Soobin is making him run from his office to whatever part of the building. He's so fucking tired, he haven't even taken a seat since he doesn't remember when.

His legs are already numb as he huff sending the printed copies of the proposal of some investors for the alpha's meeting later.

"Sir, is that all you want me to do?" Yeonjun asked, eye brows furrowed, tiredness dripping on his voice.

"I think that's it." Soobin replied, Yeonjun smiled in thriumph. He was about to sit when, "Actually I can see that you still look very very energetic, can you bring me a bread with strawberry filling?" Soobin added looking at him smiling so sickiningly sweet.

fucking hell.

"Sir, can I sit for maybe 5 minutes? I can no longer feel my limbs and bones. I'd collapse if I go right now." Yeonjun said, pleading, hands clasped together with his puppy eyes.

Soobin stared at him with a disgusted expression and said "You look so ugly. But since you begged, go on, take a rest in your office and do whatever you want."

"My office?" The omega perked with sparkling eyes.

"Yeah, the glass room, 2nd door, beside the Comfort room."

Yeonjun looked at the room Soobin is pertaining to and gasped.

"You can see me!?"

"Yep."

"I can't have privacy!"

"Not like I'm gonna stare at you all the time."

"You probably would!"

"Just go, stop being noisy." Soobin said, pissed off by how the omega keeps on shouting as if they aren't just 6 steps apart.

Yeonjun glared at Soobin and took a step to go to his office.

The moment he entered he gasped again. Because! He can't see the outside of the room! Soobin can see him but he can't see Soobin!

This is so unfair!

Yeonjun is going to complain about that later, he's really tired right now.

He went to the swivel chair and the table located in the center of the room and sat down. He closed his eyes to rest for a while but he actually fell into a deep slumber.

Soobin looked at the omega sleeping peacefully in his office. He had his head tilted, resting on the head part of the chair. He looks so ethereal. Soobin's eyes traveled down to the omega's exposed neck, the part where the mating mark should be located. Still unmarked. He thought. He then looked at Yeonjun's whole demeanor. He looked so tired, his breathing stable and his hands resting on both sides. Damn it, he looks so cute.

It's soobin's first time having an omega as his secretary, his previous secretary, Lee Hyejin, transferred as the manager of the accounting section. (I actually know nothing about business, spare me.)

He really just found the omega really pretty that he impulsively hired him as his secretary. He knows the omega is shameless, noisy and full of complains just by judging their first encounter. It's his first time in his entire life to make such decision without thinking thoroughly about it, he didn't even read yeonjun's application form and hired him immediately. What the hell is in this omega? Why's he making me do things I shouldn't have. He screamed to himself.

It's also his first time eating with an employee inside his workplace, First time brushing his teeth with an employee and first time letting an employee sleep during working hours. And to top that, the said employee is a fucking omega!

He experienced a lot of first times with this omega. It's so weird, he doesn't do anything like this aside from those who he have managed to get close to. It's Yeonjun's first day of work but he already managed to have the alpha think about him.

Soobin shook his head, looking away from the sleeping omega.

"This is probably because he's an omega and it's my first time working with an omega. Yeah, that's it, thats just because he's a pretty omega." The alpha said, assuring his wolf that it's just that.

------------
A/N: I'm having hard time updating atm bcs the signal in our place is extremely unstable due to typhoon ksksks anyways thank you for wasting your time reading this piece of shit! love you!