Chapter Seven

Soobin went to his scheduled meeting. He wanted to wake yeonjun up but he would feel very bad since the omega looked really peaceful, he wouldn't want to to interrupt his peacefulness.

The meeting went on 3 hours, 3 fucking dreadful hours but none of the board's discussion made sense, they're literally just spitting nonsense just to make up with the deadline. Stupid idiots.

Soobin stood up in the middle of the stupid discussion and coldly said.
"This is such a waste of time, I'm afraid I'm gonna have to pull off my investments. However, if you can make a proposal that makes so much more sense, then I'll think about it again."

"That is so immature of you, you could've wait for the meeting to end. Your father is going to hear from this." One of the old, full of wrinkles, ugly investor spoke.

"What am I supposed to do then? Sit still and listen to all these bullshits?" Soobin asked sarcastically.

He is so pissed right now, if this old hag says something more, he's gonna go riot.

"You should be grateful we made time for this, we're all so busy but you have to ruin it f-"

The hag was cut off when Soobin angrily said "Ruin what? You guys were the ones who proposed this to me, I was going to decline but my father just had to interfere. Let me remind you, this company is mine, not my father's, everything is named after me and not anyone else's."

He then, stormed out of the meeting room. It's always like this, he couldn't really make full decisions because his father will always include hismelf despite being retired already. Don't get him wrong though, he loves his father dearly, he's a good father but sometimes he just gets into Soobin's nerves.

Soobin walked back to his office with a very pissed expression decorated in his pretty features. All employees are extremely terrified because the alpha is releasing so much angry pheromones. Some omega employees felt weak by his presence, his pheromones is so suffocating, some of them might faint.

When he reached the elevator, there are some of his employees who was in it, they all hurriedly went out even if they haven't reached their chosen floors yet. They surely wouldn't want to be in the same place as the alpha as of the moment, they'll die on the spot.

This kind of situation is not new to his workers. Soobin is pissed most of the time. Last time someone blocked his way, the man was sent to hospital. No one wants the same thing to happen to them.

Soobin does that all of the time for the employees to fear him, although he isn't actually mad, he still release those strong phenomones because he believes that it would be better if everyone fears him. He wants them to know their place. A typical alpha.

Soobin reached his office still furious about the happenings earlier. He sat on his chair and was about to call his father when he saw the omega stirring in his sleep, the omega slowly opened his eyes and slowly looked at the wall clock.

Yeonjun's eyes widened when he realized that it's already 9:00 in the evening. He went out of his office when he inhaled the strong scent that made him go weak. He gripped the door tightly for support and looked up to his boss.

Soobin looked back at him slowly changing his angry expression to calm yet emotionless one.

"What are you still doing here? Go home." Soobin said, coldness dripping in his every words.

"What happened, Sir?" Yeonjun replied slowly gaining strength again and stood up properly, walking towards Soobin.

"Nothing that you can fix."

"I was just asking, you looked pissed."

"I was."

"How about now?"

"I still am. Had have to control my temper for you not to lose conciousness."

"Do you... want me to do something for you?" Yeonjun asked softly, not wanting to further poke the alpha.

"I want you to make this suffocating feeling go away. But I know you can't do that so just go home."

"I can do that! Give me your keys! I'm gonna drive, let's go somewhere to make you feel well." Yeonjun excitedly said pulling Soobin from his seat.

Soobin surprisingly obliged, giving Yeonjun his car keys and let's the omega pull him towards the elevator to go to the building's garage.

Soobin is very surprised with himself, he have never let anyone have this privilege to touch him, even drive his car, specially someone he just met. He even thought of calming his pheromones for the omega which he never did. Another first time.  He never cared about his other omega employees, they faint, stumble or whatever happens to them he could care less, just when he's pissed though, he's not that heartless.

Something is in this omega to make him feel this way. I'm just mad, that's it, no need to worry too much. Soobin thought clearing his previous confusing thoughts as they made their way towards his car.

--------
A/N: Another boring chapter that you guys might not like lmao.