Chapter Twenty

A/N: this is so boring but oh well

-----------------------

"Good morning, sir. How may I help you?" The male behind the  counter asked as Soobin and Yeonjun made their way towards the receptionist.

"We have a reservation under the name of Choi Soobin." Yeonjun replied in behalf of his boss, he knows Soobin will not talk unless needed in times like this.

"Oh, very well, we've prepared everything for you, let me guide you." The male said.

"And sir, I'm very sorry to say this but omegas are prohibited to dine in our restaurant, the owner doesn't-"

"Who's the owner?" Soobin spoke cutting the receptionist off.

"Sir, we can't-"

"Tell the owner to pack all your belongings here, He's prohibited to build a business in this place from now on." The alpha stated, coldness dripping in his every words with peircing dark eyes targeted towards the poor receptionist.

"S-sir? Y-you can't d-do that. W-we'll lose our job, I-i have a f-family to feed." The worker responded bowing his head to avoid the alpha's eyes.

"Binnie, it's okay. I can just wait outside. I'll be fine." Yeonjun assured, smiling at the alpha while reching out to touch Soobin's shoulder, easing him.

"No, it's not. Let's get out of here. I'm not in the mood for a meeting anymore. And oh, tell your boss what I told you. You, including other workers of this restaurant will be assigned to work for someone else."

The worker nodded at that, hurriedly making his way out of the alpha's sight.

"Sir, you can't just throw anyone out of their own property!" The omega stated, lecturing his own boss.

"This land is mine, omega. I own this property." Soobin shrugged.

"What? really? what the hell."

"Yes, I'm powerful enough to own more than half of the country." The CEO stated as a matter of factly.

"That's so fucking cool, binnie. Your entire life is already secured, huh. And the next generation of your pack can also live off your wealth, damn." The omega replied in awe, thinking about how rich Soobin actually is.

The alpha just chuckled at that and opened the door of his car and went in.

"You are such a gentleman, wow." Yeonjun followed opening the passengers seat on his own because the stupid bunnie didn't do it for him.

"I know right. My future partner will be very lucky." Soobin sarcastically responded.

The car ride fell silent after that. Yeonjun didn't speak anymore feeling upset at the idea of Soobin being with someone else in the future. His feelings are so fucked he wants to cry.

"By the way, tell the person we were supposed to have a meeting with that I'm busy and I can't make it. Maybe next time." The CEO spoke.

Yeonjun nodded and did what he was told. Aftter he sent the email to Soobin's business partner, The omega noticed that the car stopped so he  lifted his eye up and noticed that they're on a mall. A mall?

"We're here, get out." Soobin demanded.

"What are we doing here?" Yeonjun asked as he stepped out of the car.

"Shopping, what else?"

"I didn't take you as someone who goes out shopping."

"You'll be the one shopping, I'm just accompanying you."