Chapter Ten

The next morning, Yeonjun had to go to work so he did what he should do and rode a taxi towards his workplace. He goes there at around 6:00 a.m. now, not wanting to be present right after his boss. He wants to be early. These past few days, he decided to be the earliest he can be to calm his nerves before having an eye to eye contact with Soobin.

Soobin and him kind of gotten closer too. Soobin gets mad at everything Yeonjun does. Doesn't matter if he did it perfectly or not, Soobin really just wants to annoy the shit out of him and anger him any moment he gets. And Yeonjun the unbothered king that he is anger's his boss too every time.

Yeonjun arrived at his workplace as the sun started rising up. He likes to see the sun like that, it looks so pretty, it's like saying that every darkness will have it's light sooner or later, it might take long but there's certainly light in every darkness.

He soon arrived at his boss' office not expecting someone to be in there. There's a girl, a fucking girl sitting in Soobin's swivel chair with her legs crossed. Who the fuck is this person?

"Hi, good morning. You're probably soobin's secretary. I'm Yuri, Shin Yuri. His girlfriend." The girl stated smiling at Yeonjun showing her teeth. She looks scary even with a smile.

"Girlfriend? He said he's single. I'm afraid I might need you out right now, ma'am. Mr. Choi doesn't like anyone in his office for no reason." Yeonjun said, trying to calm his nerves. He's about to go berserk right now because fuck it, who the hell is this woman? She should try to shut the hell up and erase that triple layer of red, very red lipstick.

"Ohhh, what a feisty omega. I'm an alpha, you should know by now not to tell me what to do." the girl said mockingly.

"Ma'am, I'm really sorry. Mr. Choi will be here any moment now, he'll be mad if-"

Yeonjun was cut off when the girl chuckled.

"Get out omega, I know he'll be here, I can smell him in his way. You have to get out if you don't want to see something you don't want to see." The girl stated with a smirk.

"I only listen to Mr. Choi, I won't  go out unless he tells me to" Yeonjun replied calmly again. Fuck you bitch, You're not Soobin's type!

And as if the Gods heard yeonjun's prayer, the elevator opened revealing the alpha he's been waiting for.

"Good, morning sir." Yeonjun excitedly said. He doesn't mean to sound so excited, he just really wanted this bitch right here to be thrown out.

"Morning, omega." Soobin greeted as his eyes settled on his secretary

"Soobin!" The girl screamed as she jumped her way to Soobin's embrace.

Yeonjun's eyes sharpened at that. He doesn't know why he felt this way but he just wanted to claw the woman's face. Fuck you Choi Soobin, get her fucking arms off of you.

"Hands off, Yuri. What are you doing here?" Soobin muttered pushing the girl away, not caring if she's wearing heels and she could stumble.

Ha! Deserve! My alpha doesn't like too much skinship!

"I just miss you." The girl replied, fixing herself after she almost shove her face on the floor.

"And I don't. get out. I told you to stop bothering me." Soobin coldly replied, now settling at his chair.

"But binn-"

"Stop calling me that. Shut your fucking mouth and don't show your face in front of me again." Soobin angrily said. It's early in the morning and this bitch just had to ruin his mood? Fuck it.

"Ma'am, Sir Choi said you have to get out." Yeonjun interrupted, he smiled fakely at the girl.

"Shut up, you're just an omega don't-"

"He's not 'just an omega', he is my omega. Now get the fuck out before I push you out of the window from this floor." Soobin growled. Who is she to call yeonjun 'just an omega'? She has no rights to do so. Soobin hated her and he hates her more for saying that to  his omega.

The girl hurriedly went out, scared for her life. She's an alpha but she is nothing compared to a pure blooded alpha.

Yeonjun is in utter shock. He was too stunned to speak. He is my omega. fuck fuck fuck.

"Omega, get me a coffee." Soobin repeated three times because it seems like Yeonjun isn't listening to him. The omega had his eyes wide open like he've seen a ghost or something.

"Close your mouth idiot and get me my coffee." Soobin said again louder this time which successfully awakened the omega's senses.

"W-what coffee s-sir?" He asked, still shocked.

"Venti, white choco mocha, frappucino, slim, 3 scoops of matcha, and 5 pumps of espresso, less ice, extra whipped cream." Soobin stated his poisonous order while opening his laptop as if nothing happened earlier.

Yeonjun nodded absentmindedly going to the elevator. As the ride closed, Yeonjun had his hand on his chest, calming his racing heart down and breathed out. He's lucky no one is inside the elevator with him.

"What the fuck is wrong with me?" Yeonjun whispered, heavily breathing, suffocated at how his heart is beating to fucking fast for his own liking.

----------
A/N: My pisshead sister might be reading this shit fml