Chapter Twenty-four

"Well then let's be clear. What are we, Soobin?"

Soobin's eyes widened at the question, he doesn't know. He is a very intelligent man, he can answer everything but this. His mind chose not to formulate an answer right in this moment.

He isn't sure what's this feelings he had for the omega is, but he is very sure that he doesn't want to lose the pink head. Soobin had his mind so worked up that he didn't notice the pain in the omega's eyes.

Yeonjun looked at Soobin painfully, it has been 5 minutes since he asked that question and inside those period of time he didn't receive a reassuring answer. It seems to him that Soobin doesn't want to do anything serious with him at all with the way that the alpha is looking at nothing with furrowed eyebrows.

"if you don't want to-"

but before Yeonjun could continue he heard Soobin spoke:

"We're nothing."

"What?" Yeonjun asked in bewilderment, his tears threatening to fall as he tried to get away from the alpha's embrace. He hates how he feels safe and warm under Soobin's touch even after hurting his feelings.

Yeonjun struggled his way out of Soobin's hands around  his waist but to no avail. The alpha is too strong.

Yeonjun's tears started streaming down, he tried removing Soobin's hands again but he really can't, so he settled on crying on the alpha's chest while continuously punching it.

"What d-do you m-mean we're n-nothing!? After all t-those things, I'm j-just nothing to you?!" Yeonjun spat, not being able to look at the alpha.

"That's not what I mean, omega. We're nothing because nothing lasts forever. And because we are nothing, we'll last forever. Don't you want that?" Soobin spoke, he wasn't able to immediately back up his first statement because Yeonjun beat him to it.

"I-i do! but isn't it better to put label on us so that I'll be aware on where I stand in your life? " Yeonjun responded, trying so hard to wipe his tears away. 

Soobin's hand reached for the omega's face, helping him wipe his tears, he then grabbed Yeonjun's hands and held it tightly.

"You are part of my life, Yeonjun regardless of where you stand."

"No, Soobin. I need to know where I belong in your life-"

"You belong with me. Stop thinking about it. You just belong to me."

"You said we're nothing!"

"What do you want us to be, then?" Soobin asked.

Yeonjun froze at that because that question is his question as well. How can he answer a question without knowing an answer?

But deep inside he knows, he knows what he wants and he knows the answer.

I want us to be together.

"You do?" Soobin suddenly perked.

"What?" Yeonjun asked, confused.

"You said you want us to be together. If you really do, let me court you."

Yeonjun's jaw fell at the statement because first off, when did he start having the habit of saying his thoughts out loud and second what the fuck? court him? court him!?

"What do you mean court me?"

"Chivalry is not dead, my love. I need to work hard to have a pretty petal like you. And I'm pretty sure you won't give in to me that easily. So let me court you."

"Tell me how do you feel about me first and I'll let you court me."

"I want to keep you to myself."

"that's it? th-"

"There's more to it but let's settle with this as of now. How about you? how do you feel about me?"

"I want to keep you to myself too." Yeonjun asnwered without hesitation. It's true anyway.

"Lets keep each other, then. Until we can finally put a label, let's be with each other." Soobin said with a chuckle

Yeonjun nodded, his face flushed and eyes glittery. He's feeling butterflies all over his stomach and his heart is flattering. He smiled widely at Soobin and said:

"I didn't know we'd have this conversation, honestly. My hatred for you progressed to this, it's kind of ridiculous."

"I didn't know I'd be so addicted with your smile too. Your annoying ass really got me this damned."

"You sound like you have a crush on me or something."

"Yeah, I actually think I have a crush on you. Like for real this time."

"Just a crush? what are we? high schoolers?"

"Stop complaining, idiot. You should be lucky the Choi Soobin has a crush on you."

"Stop being so cocky, I could literally reject you since you're courting me."

"I know you won't, omega and if you do I'll make sure you'll say yes eventually. You're mine after all."

"You think too highly of yourself, you really think everyone will kneel for you."

"If everyone means you then I'm sure you will kneel for me. In many ways than one." Soobin said with a smirk, tightening his hold on the omega's waist.

"Shut up, pervert!" Yeonjun replied as his cheeks redenned.

"Wanna kneel for me tonight?"

"Choi Soobin!"

And so their night ended like that. To Soobin's dismay, Yeonjun didn't kneel for him. He sent the omega home as they continued to bicker and kissed him goodbye.

Way too domestic for a couple still in courting stage but are they complaining? no. Are we complaining? definitely not.

------------
A/N: this was badly written lmao. please i dont know how to write a conversation about feelings because, I, myself is a coward. Anyways thank you for still reading this! *heart* *heart*