Chapter Eighteen

Yeonjun doesn't have work today so he's here at it again with his friends, watching netflix, messily eating a pop corn, blankets and pillows thrown everywhere. They're watching a romance drama that Yeonjun barely understands. His mind has been preoccupied about what happened the whole week.

Yeonjun didn't even notice how his face flushed red when he remembered the day when Soobin had his rut, the way Soobin's di-

"What are you blushing at, hyung? The drama has sad ending and you're blushing?" Beomgyu suddenly asked, when he saw his hyung's face redder than any tomatoes. Hyuka had his eyes on Yeonjun too.

"I-i don- nothing!" Yeonjun stuttered hiding his face with his hands.

"Now you're acting weird, what's wrong?" The youngest omega asked in concern.

"N-nothing, d-don't worry. I-im fine."

"No you're not, c'mon hyung, tell us! We've been friends for years and you're gonna do this to us? I thought-"

"Shut up! Stop guilt tripping me, you bitch!" Yeonjun spat, stopping Beomgyu's dramatic speech.

"I'm not! I'm just saying the truth! You're out there keeping secrets from us when we don't even do that to you and-"

"I did it with Soobin." Yeonjun whispered, cutting Beomgyu off of his speech again.

"You did what?" Hueningkai asked.

"I lost it to Soobin." Yeonjun whispered again but enough for his friends to hear.

"What the hell did Soobin do to you? Does he wish to fight? I don't care if he's all that, I will fight him for you!" Beomgyu challenged, rolling his unexistent sleeves up with Hueningkai nodding along with him.

"He didn't do anything bad, I-i asked for it." Yeonjun responded, not being able to look at his friends eyes with his hands still covering his face.

"What happened, hyung. I don't get it." Innocent little hyuka asked in confusion. His hyung is so weird, why can't he just say it directly?

"Soobin spent his rut with me." The oldest said slowly, trying to be careful with his words. He is so nervous right now, he doesn't want his friends to think differently of him. He didn't think his actions through and he felt even more horrible that he didn't regret it.

"Ok? and? he spent his rut with you and- wait what the fuck? Rut- Spent? You!?" Beomgyu screamed, shocked.

"Hyung, what the hell? You guys fucked?"

"Hyuka! Don't say it like that! You're a child!" Yeonjun scolded, embarrassed. Trying to cover hyuka's mouth like a mother to his baby.

Beomgyu yanked Yeonjun's arms from Hueningkai's mouth and forced the oldest omega to face him properly.

"Ok so what leads to that happening? I didn't know you'd give in to your boss."

"I didn't know either okay, I just- it happened so fast and his scent... it smelled so alluring, it's like bringing me in. I don't know." The pink haired explained, trying to be as reasonable as possible.

"How do you feel about it hyung?" the youngest inquired.

"I felt nervous at first but it all went out when we kissed and-"

"Now shut up, we don't want to hear about your sex life."

"Beomgyu! Don't be so vulgar. My son is listening!" Yeonjun scolded.

"I'm not your son! And I'm 19! I'm an adult, stop treating me like a five year old!"

"You are a five year old!" Both beomgyu and yeonjun simultaneously screamed back.

Hueningkai just rolled his eyes on them and questioned Yeonjun again.

"How do you feel about Soobin hyung?"

That question made Yeonjun stop and think. Just thinking about Soobin made him smile already, it's so fucking weird. That dimpled tall guy had him going ridiculously crazy.

"Ok that's creepy, stop smiling!" Beomgyu nudged him, interrupting his day dream.

Yeonjun's smile fell and defensively told beomgyu that he wasn't smiling.

"You didn't answer my question, hyung." Hyuka seriously mumbled.

Yeonjun looked at Hueningkai and answered
"I don't know hyuka, he makes me feel nice and warm and you know even though his rut is hurting him, he still asked for my consent he even asked me to go home so that he won't hurt me and do something inappropriate. I know it's the bare minimum but it's the first time, that isn't the two of you, that someone actually valued my permission and all. He act so rude and mean to me sometimes but he always make sure to not poke me and hurt me. He don't even budge when I act so bossy around him even though I'm just his secretary. He always checks up on me to eat my meals on time and he eats with me too to make sure I eat a lot. I really don't know, I like the way he treats me."

"So you like him?" Beomgyu asked.

"I don't know."

"Come on, hyung. We know you know. You just don't wanna know in fear of hurting your feelings." Hueningkai taunted.

"I- I'm not sure but-"

"You really like him huh?" The youngest interrupted.

"Right? He's got the feisty Choi Yeonjun stuttering and blushing mess. What a lucky alpha." Beomgyu added.

"I'm still not sure okay!" The pink haired said as his face turned even reder.

"You like him." Beomgyu and Hyuka stated.

"Fine, I do!"

His two omega friends squealed at that, they grabbed his shoulders and shook him like crazy.

"Oh my gosh hyung. We're so proud of you!"

"For what?"

"For finally accepting and admitting your feelings, duh"

"You actually fell for your boss huh, I get it he's hot but-"

"Jung Huening."

"What? It's true! He's hot!"

"Stop thirsting over him!" Yeonjun spat.

"I'm not! He's all yours, I'm just stating the truth!" Hyuka responded, sassily flipping his invisible hair.

"How does it feel, hyung?" Beomgyu suddenly asked.

"What feel?"

"To get fucked?"

"Don't be so vulgar, idiot. But it felt nice, He took care of me and oh I'm telling you my-"

"Ok ok enough, I don't want to know anymore."

"One last question though." Hueningkai said.

"What?" Yeonjun replied.

"Is his dick big?"

"Kai Kamal Huening! You are a child!" Beomgyu and Yeonjun screamed together yet again as they continued scolding Hueningkai for being unholy and forcing him to go to church and repent his sins.

Their whole day was spent like that. Teasing and Laughing like usual. Yeonjun is glad his friends are very understanding and helped him through his emotional crisis. The only problem left is how can he conceal his feelings now that he have actually admitted it. He doesn't want to ruin what him and Soobin have. Does he feel the same towards me?

------------------
A/N: I'm really sorry for taking too long, I was having a constant mental breakdown about school, I couldn't properly write a chapter ㅠㅠㅠ