Chapter 11 - Escape from the Bungalow

The exorcist from the way he entered into the house, looking into her face and eyes very strangely and stopped her trying to go inside and said, "wait for a while",

She gets more anger . . and said to Carter very cunningly, "Why he is looking at me, I am so scared Carter, ask him not to look at me ",

The exorcist then started chanting some spells while looking deep into her eyes.

Then she started feeling something very uneasy and all of them noticed the big change in her, that is crying and shouting like a ghost . .

Suddenly she stopped screaming and at once began to behave very strangely, her eyes were changing into deep red, slowing turning into an evil. Turning black surrounding the eyes, her teeth into black as if rubbed with coal and again suddenly started screaming very loudly that the humans are not able to bear and closed their ears hardly to stop the scream entering into their ears.

Then she stretched out both her arms to the sides and folded one leg and flew into the air at once as if the wings had come off. It was so horrible to see her with red eyes, black teeth black shades around her eyes and with dusted white gown and in some places it was torn too.

By looking at her, Carter was in deeply shock, remaining are trying to run from there. Samuel then grabbed his hand and try to pull him to the way out of that Bungalow.

Then she stopped screaming and looked at him as if to distance him from her. She was crying for Carter as she is innocent and try to hit Samuel without invisible to the eye. But she was failed as he was wearing the locket in his neck, so she throws the sofa over there towards Samuel. Somehow, he tried to escape from it but he got hurt and she sat him in the corner of the Bungalow using her powers.

In the mean while the Exorcist trying to control her by chanting spells, but no use of it as she was more powerful then remaining ghosts. She was trying to convince Carter to stay with her in different ways as she was asking him, "Carter, please don't go away, stay with me life long and you already promised me to so",

Even though Carter did not spoke out anything as he was in deep shock, in other way she was begging him like she can't do anything and live without him.

Samuel from the corner of the building tried to stand up with difficulty and moved towards the Carter, trying to bring him into realm as he was in the fallaciousness of the devil.

While Samuel doing so the ghost got much anger and continuously trying to hurt Samuel and the Exorcist. But James was safe as he ran out of the Bungalow when she was transforming into devil. Now her complete target was Samuel as she was not able to do anything to him.

Again, Samuel tried Carter to take him out to the realm by hardly slapping on his cheek. Then he came into reality, Samuel was trying to take him out of the bungalow as the exorcist was trying to capture her.

As the Exorcist chanting more powerful spells, she was screaming very loudly and trying to capture Carter with her powers, but this time it was not possible as she was becoming into captive of the exorcist. Suddenly she started crying turning into a normal human and in the form of Greta, as if she was becoming far away from Carter.

"Carter, help me, these people are doing something to me. They are showing me like a devil to keep me away from you. Please help me Carter . . please help me ", she was crying like a kid . .

Carter was seduced by her words and turned back to her. Samuel was pulling him more and more harder and grabbed him by back.

White smoke billowed around her to the spells cast by the exorcist, without letting her move. She tries to seduce Carter with her eyes and turn towards her, he was also going towards her even Samuel was pulling him so hard . .

Finally, Samuel decided to save him in any way, he picked out the locket from his neck and worn in Carter's neck. Then he actually came into realm and realized the situation of horror happening towards and surrounding him.

She again started screaming loudly as he worn the locket and she was not able to do anything to Carter. With the same anger Samuel pulls out very strongly and he knocks on the door and goes out very fast. Carter yells very loudly, "Samuel . . . . ."

He immediately rushed towards him and lying like a corpse on the grass outside, he sits next to him and lays him on his lap, "Samuel . . Samuel . . wake up, wake up, are you sacrificing your life for me ?, No . . no don't go away wake up, wake up ", Carter crying for his life.

In the mean while the exorcist captured the devil in a glass bottle very hardly and comes out holding it in his hand . . .

"Sir, can you do something to him, so that he wakes up?", Carter asked

He came forward and touches Samuel's forehead and says, "Nothing happened to him don't worry, he is completely alright, he just fell unconscious, you do one thing take out the locket from your neck and wear it on his neck, problem will be solved",

He is thinking about the locket in his mind that how did this came into his neck and what is this about ?, that he never saw this before and did the same what the exorcist asked him to do?

In a few minutes Samuel came into conscious and looks at the Exorcist anxiously, wanted to know the situation.

"Relax Samuel, I have captured the devil in this bottle. Now you all don't have any problems at all, you all can go out of the forest freely ", The Exorcist said

He then relaxed and stood up with great difficulty with the help of Carter.

"You two immediately move out from this forest, I will take it far away and bury it in the mud out of sight for anyone, so that no one else would take it out ", The Exorcist said

"But what about you? I will come with you as companion", says Samuel

"No, go away from here. I will take care of this", shouted the Exorcist . .

The two waved their heads as if they agreed to the words of Exorcist and said OK, leaves from their . . .

Carter hold Samuel's hand, placed on his shoulder and moving forward that the demonic torment was broken down . .

Samuel was now very relaxed as if he achieved the intended task that is saving Carter . . . .

Carter stated asking him, "Samuel what happened to me ?, why I was not able to recover the past, actually I remembered till you guys arrived here" . . . .