Chapter 25 - Reunited

The Prince now reached the bungalow where the Princess is living, the servants living there saw the Prince coming over there, invited him inside, asked him to take his seat on the dewan cot, served him with drink and showing utmost care as he is the Prince to that dynasty and they all were living under him . . .

One of them ran towards the princess at one jump in the mean while, knocked the door of her and informed the good news . . at first she did not believe it and said, " It's not the right time to joke on me nor bring me out of the room, I am not feeling well and my mood is not at all ok . . please leave me alone ",

" But Princess . . once come and check in the hall, who is waiting there, it's your husband ", servant said

" I already said, it's not the right time to crack jokes on me ", princess said with anger and shut her door back strongly

The servant returned back to the Prince and said that she is not believing when I am saying that you have come here to visit her . .

" It's ok and it's very common to behave like that, because I behaved like that very rude with her ", prince said

" Now what to do my lord ?", servant asked

" It's ok . . show me her room . . I will go and stand in front of her, so that she would shock and believe me that it's me ", Prince said

" Ok my lord . . come with me, I will show you her room ", servant said and took him to the room of Princess . .

Prince this time knocked the door and the Princess was irritated by the door knock that again the servant is knocking the door and opened it very forcefully to scold her very strongly that not to disturb the next time . . .

But surprisingly, it's Prince who knocked her door and she was shocked to see him there standing in front of her . . and she did not believe it's true and rubbed her eyes with her both the hands and looked again that she was not dreaming . . .

" you are not dreaming my girl, it's true and I am standing in front of you, won't you call me inside in to your room ?", Prince asked

" I am so sorry and I could not believe this with my eyes ", She said and invited him inside with great pleasure that she saw him after a very long time with loads of love and tears falling from his eyes towards her chicks . . .

Prince comforted her by rubbing her chicks and cleaning her tears with his both the hands . .

" I am really sorry dear, that I did not understand you properly these many days and I troubled you so much ", Prince said and the two talked each other for so much time until the evening as the two were united after a very long time and discussed about so many things about their life style and about the dynasty and also Prince said about the dynasty how it was after she left the dynasty . . . After so much time in discussion about their life's, Princess also said about her life in these days that how did she live on this bungalow with out having any one to her dear ones to talk or share her problems with some one who is very near to her and felt very sad about her both of them . .