Chapter 20 - Support from The Queen

"So, now, what should I do ?", Princess asked
"You have to subdue him in any way, it is with your beauty and we will fully cooperate with you, we will give you full powers and permissions. You can do anything to him whatever you want to do, do it. He has to change that's it", Queen said
"But I do not know, how to subdue men, still I am small and don't know what to do and even how to talk with him", Princess said
"I will help you out in this, don't worry my dear, we are always with you", Queen said
She said Ok and then little bit comforted by her words.
Now it was 08:30 pm, everyone completed their meals and going to their rooms to sleep.
The Prince went into his room feeling so much of uncomforted as he had no Alcohol or girls for that day. At the same time Princess also comes there and trying to speak with him.
"What happened? why are you so irritated?, May I help you in anything?", Princess said
"You are my only annoyance, why are you coming every time and annoying me so much, can you calm down a bit?", Prince said
"Why do you speak like that with me ?,  I am your wife, don't you like me?", Princess asked by little tears falling from her eyes towards her chubby & cute cheeks . .
"Would you leave me alone for some time?", Prince said in anger.
She then feeling very low & sorrow, leaves from there by crying. When she opened the door her mother in law is outside and asked what happened and said,
"I am waiting for you the next door to know what happened inside, did you impress him?, does he reacted for you?, What happened, why are you crying?", lot of questions asked by the Queen,
"Nothing happened mom, he was not at all reacting to my words, instead he was scolding me and asking me to leave him alone, I don't know how to subdue him", takes her pain away with her mother in law
"Ok, do it one thing", Queen said some thing on her ear
"O my God, I can't do it like that", Princess said with shyness
"No problem, do it what I said don't shy my child, he is your husband ", said the Queen
Then she went into the room again with lot of shyness
"Why did you come again?", he shouted at her
She slowly goes near to him and placed her hand on his chest and trying to seduce him with her beauty moving very closer, so that one's breath is known to another. The Prince was seeing deeply into her eyes, might be he is now some what mesmerized by her. But immediately what happened don't know he came into realm and he pushed her strongly towards the bed.
Then she immediately came out of the room by crying and explained what happened in the room to the Queen when asked by her.
"Don't worry my child, it will not happen very easily you have to try hard for this to happen", Queen said by comforting her . .
She was continuously trying to subdue him since so many days, but daily happening the same no matter how hard the princess tried he was not surrendering to her.
At last one day without losing her hope, she went to his room and this time she tried very hard. She moved forward to him with intoxicating eyes. Placed her left hand on his lips and enticing him. As usual he tried to push her back, but this time she stopped him by catching his hand and pulled him forward towards her. She then immediately kissed him on his lips and slowly pushing him onto the bed, and then intoxicating her as well as she could and she crawled over him moving up towards him.
She slowly unzipping his dress by sucking lips and kissing. He also involved in the activity as he was surrendered to her completely. She was now feeling very happy inside as he was not stopped and pushed her out from him. Then he pushed her over the bed and went up on her in reverse, by kissing her in romantic mood. He slowly removing her dress from the shoulder and kissing on the shoulders.
Suddenly he thought something in his mind and stood up getting out from the bed and turned around from her.
"Why did you stopped? come on let’s have some fun", Princess said
No words from him not even turned towards her. She then gets out from the bed and placed her right hand on his shoulder and tried to turn towards her. But he has not turned, instead stood strongly.
"Can you tell me what's your problem?", Princess asked by frustrating
"Nothing", Prince said
"Then come to me", Princess said
Again, complete silence and no words came out from his mouth. She then completely removed her clothes and stood naked in front of him. By seeing her nude, he completely tempted towards her and moved forward towards her and placed his both the hands on his boobs pressing and enjoying her beauty. Then he started kissing all over her body from top to bottom and lifted her with his both hands and lays her on the bed. He also went on her and started kissing by sucking her lips, then he went little down towards her neck and kissed all over her neck and then on the boobs and then he stretched her legs and started sex between them . . .
The sex has gone over almost one hour between them, afterwards they both felt restless and fell asleep. In the meanwhile, her mother in law was little tense as what was happening in the room whether her son surrendered to her or not. But feeling little happy that the Princess has not came out from the room till now means some thing happened between them sexually, as if my son still not accepted means she will come out of the room already and some quarrel will be heard from their room, nothing is there means they both settled at last felt very happy and leaves from there . .
She immediately went to the King and explained everything what happened till now, the joy is very evident on her face and the King also felt very happy that from now onwards problem will not arose from his son, also the Princess had achieved her goal . .