Chapter 23 - Convincing

Almost this discussion was happening between them for nearly one hour and the servants around them stopped the Prince and said that it's not the time for discussion nor quarrel each other, it's time for funeral. Please be calm and do the things what ever are left with you for them. Please try to understand what we are saying, because now every one in the dynasty were watching you two and it will be very bad to see like this quarrel between you both at this position . .

Yes, Prince first do the funerals activities, later we can sit and talk with each and every person for the solutions between you two, but most probably the solution is in you only, you have to take decision about your life as no one have rights to interfere in you two . . .

Prince thought that it was correct and been calm for that moment, that it's the time to have the funerals for his mother, he is very much disappointed for what had happened in his life that is the first part is his marriage with out having any interest on the girl, it had happened in his life, the second one is his father's death and the third one is that his mother's death, one by one every thing coming upon him and he could not bare those and almost failing as an emperor day by day . . .

Two more years passed after the whole happenings in his life, but the two did not united each other and still they were separated and living each other . .

One day the minister of the dynasty came to him and informed the secret message gathered by the spy that the other dynasty King was going to attack them in few more days and wanna occupy it not only the dynasty but also the queen and the other ladies over here . . .

" I care only about the dynasty and you . . . please don't talk about the queen in front of me, I don't care about her what will happen", Prince said

"But my Lord, it's your pride to save the Princess of the dynasty or it may be an indelible scar on your carrier and on the dynasty too and it may last for years . . . . it will be written on the books too, because our dynasty is a great dynamic kingdom which was fought against so many kingdoms since so many years very bravely and used to save this from the enemies by your grand fathers and by your father . . . now it's your turn to save this dynasty and the queen of this kingdom . . ", Minister said by explaining about the greatness of the kingdom

" But Minister, I don't know even where the Princess is now and how is she now, what was she doing now . . not even don't know whether she is alive or not too ", Prince said

" But my Lord, this is not the right part on you, sorry to say this, you should not to be underestimated nor dis grade a woman that too the Princess of this kingdom . . the cry of her would be the cause of the destroy for this kingdom . . please remember one thing . . these words are coming from my heart very sincerely and not to be taken wrongly my lord . . . this kingdom would not be survived by the enemies because it was already might be cursed due to the cry of the Princess, since these all days and it's a bad signal for you too ", minister said

" bad signal means ", Prince asked

" For your end my lord ", minister said

" What ?? . . . are you disgracing me ?", Prince asked

" Not at all my Lord, I am warning you ", minister said

" But what can I do now ?", Prince asked

" Better go to the Princess, lay on her legs and ask for forgiveness, I think she might accept it with loads of love and take you to her hearts ", minister said

" Accept that say anything else, how can I catch her legs ?, Did you forget I am the King ", Prince said in anger towards the minister by standing like a warrior

" My lord, I have given you a solution and that's your choice to take it and accept it nor you will not follow it, it's up to you my Lord, but we will always stand for you to fight with the enemies even though we lost our life's in the war, because we are saviours of this dynasty and we will be always remain faithful for you as we promised your father and mother that we will always with you and protect you in any circumstances ", minister said

" Ok then . . be ready for the war ", Prince said

Every one in the dynasty are getting ready for the war, but the minister and the supportive warriors knows the result of the war before itself, that this dynasty was going to lose in this battle as the king is not at all ready for the war and even don't know the basics of the war at least, as he did not learn any thing about the war since childhood and not even shown any interest to learn about the battle and the procedures of the war . . so, every one in the dynasty were so much feared that they are going to lose their dynasty and their life's too . . . by discussing these all, the rest of the warriors and the servants asked the minister to do some thing to save their dynasty and their life's . . .

But the Minister could not do any thing at that moment and the same was informed to them with fear and disappointment . . .

After thinking for a while very deeply he got strike with an idea and immediately moved towards the queen's room to meet her and discuss about the problem what they are going to face right now as the queen had much ability to handle any thing or any problem very easily even though she born in a small village and don't know any thing about the war and the battlefields . . but she had a very sharp brain to give a clear and vision-able ideas to any one to solve any problem which they are facing at that moment . . .

But the problem is that, the queen is not at all ready to meet any one nor to speak to any one since when the mother was dead that means almost two years passed and till now she did not came out of her bungalow nor her room . . . she is not living in the kingdom, but she is living on the bungalow which the mother had presented her and she used to love it more and treated it as her mother that means mother of the Prince . . she ordered the servants in the bungalow too to take care of the bungalow with utmost care and she don't want to see even a small dust nor crack nor any thing else in the bungalow . . . if some thing happens to the bungalow then she might leave her life too . . .

The princess taking care of the bungalow by utmost care like she is taking of her mother in law, she was treating it like her mother in law only, not as a bungalow . . at first the servants thought that she became mad after the mortality of her father in law and her mother in law, but . . later they understood her feelings and taking care of the bungalow as well as for her too . . . because of her kindness and about her behaviour . . . she never misbehaved with any servant in that bungalow . .