Chapter 17 - The Past

While placing the locket on the table everyone holds it tight and his mother started narrating the story of their ancestors.

In 1924, your grandfather's name was Williams Demure, he is a great King, whose administrative state was very smooth and he can handle every situation very easily. He had a son named Mathew Demure who was very reckless and he is not as responsible as your grandfather. He became addicted to alcohol, drugs and for prostitutes.

Your grand father is very worried about his son and who sought advice from the ministers about him, they also gave their most valuable advises, but no use. Who says how much, even though he had not listened to anyone in the kingdom.

One day a minister under him gave an advice that the minister advises the king to look for a beautiful girl who cannot live without mesmerized by her beauty and get him marry with that girl and he has to be addicted to her beauty so that without remember anything else.

The king thought that it was a very nice idea and he asked all his ministers who are all under him to spread this news all over. The whole city was buzzing and also, he announced that if someone showed a beautiful girl they could not imagine the gifts to be given to them. That girl must be so beautiful, that whoever looks at her can not turn a blind eye.

So, everyone in the kingdom was so excited for the news and all the people were engaged in the search of a beautiful girl. While some others, on the other hand, made their daughters ready beautiful and then wait for the king to come as an accidental look that the king saw those girls, if any one of them might be liked by the king. But the King has not liked any one even though the ministers brought so many women photos.

There had been a lot of search for the girl and finally after 2 years the King saw a beautiful girl far away from his kingdom when he went for hunting passed a small village. He then directly went to her parents and asked the girl for wedding with his son.

"My Lord, you are a great King and we are very low cadre people. How can the match will set, if you have accepted with big heart, but what about the people in the kingdom?, they might feel bad and may be angry on us". Girl's father said

"Don't worry, I'll take care of those all, if you agree with the wedding of your girl with my son, then I will go to my kingdom and see a good day and let you know. So that you all can move to my kingdom", The king said

"We have no objection my Lord, our girl is so lucky and which means goes into a good family and into a royal family as a daughter-in-law means, what could be luckier than that?", girl's father expresses his pleasure to the king.

The king in a very happy mood goes into his kingdom and explores his happiness with their ministers, his wife and to his son too. But his son not accepted that as she was a low grade lady. The King with harder attempt convinced his son for the wedding, saying that the girl is so beautiful that you can't take your eyes off with that girl's beauty . .

His son accepted the wedding without any interest due to the force of his father. The king sent a message the next day to the tribal where the girl and his parents lives, that is to start immediately as the wedding was confirmed

In a big surprise and with huge happiness in their hearts, started traveling towards the kingdom. Some of them already started gossips about them that they have used some unusual powers on the king to mesmerize him.

Finally, they have reached the kingdom and the king gave them a great welcome, that they have never seen that type of welcome for the tribal people. They have entered into the Mahal and mesmerized by it as this is the first time to see such a big bungalow in their life's.

Then the king ordered his servants to take them into the rooms allotted for them, and also ordered some of them to take care of the girl as she was going to be daughter-in-law – the Princess to this dynasty. The servants dressed up her like a princess and by the eyes of their parents can't believe the beauty of their daughter.

Then the king asked his son to go and have a look at the beauty of his fiancée, but he rejected. The King send him to her room forcefully, then he saw her and mesmerized by the beauty but his ego not accepted her as his fiancée nor his wife. Within few minutes he came out from the room. When the king inquired about the girl, he said that yes, she is very beautiful.

The King felt very happy thinking that his son liked her. He even asked his wife to visit her and see his daughter-in-law, as he selected the girl by his own. Then she went inside the room of the girl and saw her. There are no words to speak out by seeing her beauty and she loved her so much . . . .

She then went to the King and said, "O my God, what a beauty she is, I can't believe in my own eyes, I liked her very much. I think she had every quality to become a princess to this palace", The Queen said

"Yes, that's why I have selected her as our daughter-in-law. She is very silent, obedient and humble towards elders", The King said

"Yes, you are correct my Lord, even me too observed those in that girl", The Queen said.

The King and Queen were very happy having such a beautiful daughter-in-law, but a small missing content is that they belongs to the tribal . . even though they did not care much because it was their nature . . .

Both were very happy, but they don't know that his son had a weird feeling on his heart towards the girl and thought that he cannot accept her as his wife only because of that she belongs to the tribal and they are very low graded people, he always thinks that those people don't know how to give respect to others and even don't know how to behave in public places. So he hates them very much since childhood by some one's gratitude in his life when he is young . . as some one would be present in one's life to disturb their life with their words in every dynasty, in the same way a guy with cunning thoughts in his own family started pushing him towards the bad world with out knowing to him . .