The first meet

Licorice Cookie was walking through the forest. He finished setting up traps for curious cookies that were brave enough to enter the middle of the forest. He was going back to Dark Enchantress Cookie castle (a home of the dark cookies) with Bat-Cat flying above him. it was still about a hour till they'd get there. They were talking with each other about what they should do tomorrow. It was until Licorice looked behind him in suprise which confused Bat-Cat.
-'Is everything okay meowster (master)?'
-'I think I heard something.'
They stopped. In this part of the forest there were no animals or cake hounds. This area was abandoned a long time ago. Some on the trees were laying on the ground, some were dead and some were really damaged. No animal could survive longer than a day there. That meant it was either the wind or... A cookie.
-'Meowybe (maybe) it was just the wind?'
-'I wouldn't be so sure. If they'll find us they will tell Pure Vanilla Cookie about us. It would ruin everything we've been working on.'
-'Meowster...'
-'Lets follow the sound.'
Licorice Cookie ran to the place where the sound was coming from.
-'M-meowster! W-wait for meow (me)!'
Bat-Cat flew in Licorice Cookies direction. The sound stopped but Licorice knew exactly where it was coming from. He stopped towards some bushes. They were all dead. He looked around and saw another fallen tree. But something was off. Licorice could see something purple moving behind it. The sneaked to the tree as quiet as he could. He looked behind the fallen tree and saw... A purple mushroom staring right into his soul with a weird smile. Licorice Cookie looked at it with surprise.
~'Since when mushrooms have faces?'
He thought.
-'Hello..!'
Licorice jumped back and fell to the ground.
~'Since when mushrooms can talk!?'
The purple mushroom jumped on the log and sat on it.
-'Are you... Okay..?'
Bat-Cat flew was right behind Licorice. He was as confused as his master.
-'Hello..?'
-'Uhh.. I-I'm okay..?'
Said Licorice Cookie. He wasn't sure about how he was suppose to react.
-'Who are you?'
-'The name's... Poison Mushroom Cookie..!'
Poison Mushroom Cookie. This is where Licorice Cookie started getting really anxious. As I mentioned before, if he'd get caught all his plans would be ruined. He couldn't allow that. But before he'd do anything he needed to know if this cookie knows who he is. Not all the cookies were aware of his existence yet. He stood up and looked at Poison Mushroom Cookies face. Poison Mushroom Cookie looked up at Licorice.
-'Do you have any idea who I am, young cookie?'
-'No..?'
-'Good.'
Licorice smiled a little. His fears about getting caught went away.
-'What are you doing here anyway?'
-'I... Live here.'
Licorice was shocked. As I already mention, no one could survive in this area for long. So how did Poison Mushroom Cookie survived?
-'H-how did you manage to survive here!?'
Poison Mushroom Cookie shrugged. They weren't sure either.