A hard choice

Licorice Cookie had no time to think about it. He had to go home as quickly as possible. It was already getting dark. But he couldn't leave Poison Mushroom Cookie and pretend like nothing happend. On the other hand he couldn't take them with him since it wouldn't make the others really happy. Or could he?
-'Are you alone? I mean do you know someone?'
-'I know... You..'
And that was all. Just him. Licorice Cookie didn't know what to do. He was running out of time. He couldn't just stand there and wait for the night to arrive. There was no time yet Licorice Cookie didn't know what to do. Licorice Cookies thinking was interrupted by Bat-Cat.
-'Meowster, I think we should go back.'
Licorice Cookie looked up. The sun was really low. He looked at Poison Mushroom Cookie again and asked.
-'Will you be here tomorrow?'
-'Mhm..!'
-'Then see you tomorrow!'
He screamed as he started running again. This time to home. Bat-Cat flew behind him. He was confused why it took so long for Licorice Cookie to finally go back home. They just met this weird cookie yet it seemed like they knew each other for some time. Bat-Cat didn't understand what it felt like to feel bad for someone. He never felt that way. But he was about to feel it soon.