Operation: secret guest

They waited. They wanted to go to the castle at around midnight. Licorice Cookie knew that then no one would look for him. If someone would get caught out of their room at midnight it wouldn't end well for them. He realized what consequences he'd get but he couldn't leave Poison Mushroom Cookie alone. As the moon was almost in the middle of the sky they were standing by the entrance to the castle. Licorice Cookie was giving Poison Mushroom Cookie instructions about how they will enter and how they'll have to behave if they want to stay in the castle untill at least summer arrives.
-'And you must not forget to stay in my room. I'll be locking you there whenever I'll go out. Do you understand?'
Poison Mushroom Cookie nodded.
-'Good.'
Licorice Cookie grabbed their hand, opened the door and entered the castle. He closed the door behind him and quickly ran towards the next door not letting go off their hand. He had to do it quick since he didn't know if they'd listen to him in the long run. He was opening and closing the door again and again. Bedrooms were pretty far from the entrance to the castle. When he finally got to a door leading to his room he could barely move. He was really scared and anxious. He opened the door this time a little slower than before. As he was about to fully open it he froze. There was a light inside his room. He was sure he didn't left the light on.
-'Come in.'
A familiar voice said. He looked at Poison Mushroom Cookie. They looked at him with a confused face. He stepped backwards pulling them with him.
-'What are you so afraid of? You'll be facing consequences wherever you come here or not.'
He pulled Poison Mushroom Cookie behind the pillar.
-'Listen here.'
He whispered.
-'Stay hidden behind this pillar untill I won't come to get you. Do not speak, do not move, just stay here.'
They nodded. Licorice Cookie sighed. He stood in front of the door again. He wasn't confident about this at all.
-'How long am I suppose to wait? Or do you want me to inform Dark Enchantress Cookie about this?'
At those words he opened the door and went in. He closed the door so whoever was in his room wouldn't notice his new friend hiding behind the pillars. This was not how he planned to get them inside.