A cold conversation

-'It's... Cold..'
-'Don't complain! I already gave you my jacket! I should be the one to complain about the weather!'
The weather was really cold. It was noticeable that winter was coming. Licorice Cookie gave Poison Mushroom Cookie his jacket so they could be warm which left him freezing in this awful weather. He sometimes coughed or sneezed. He was all shaking and he surely did not like it.
-'Can't you... Take me home..?'
-'I wish I could but-'
He sneezed.
-'-I don't know how others would react.'
-'Then why... Not ask..?'
-'Pfff- yeah I can already see that. 'Hey how about we-''
He sneezed again.
-''-adopt a random child I gound months ago?' This sounds stupid.'
-'Lets.. try..!'
-'I'm not sure.. I don't want to disappoint Dark Enchantress Cookie. Her plans are awesome and a new member to our team could ruin them. Especially because of your young age.'
-'Aww...'
Licorice Cookie did think about introducting Poison Mushroom Cookie to Cookies of Darkness but he really didn't want to make any trouble. He was already nothing but a disappointment to them. He didn't want to make it even worse. But he couldn't just leave them there. He kept bothering himself about it. But then an idea came to his mind. A really dumb idea. It was the dumbest idea he ever had. But at this time he didn't believed that there was a better choice. He decided to let them live in his room in a secret.