Little talks

-'Oh... Hello!'
Said Poison Mushroom Cookie with a tired voice. They woke up to see Licorice Cookie above them.
-'Hi.'
Poison Mushroom Cookie sat up. They looked at him with their weird smile.
-'What's... Your name?'
Licorice Cookie realized he never told them his name.
-'Oh..! My name is Licorice Cookie.'
He coughed.
-'But you probably heard about me before.'
-No I... didn't.'
-'W-well I am Licorice Cookie, the greatest of cookies of darkness! R-right after Dark Enchantress Cookie of course!'
-'Oh... Sounds fun..!'
He looked at them pretty shocked. Didn't they know who 'cookies if darkness' were?
-'You- you don't know what 'cookies of darkness' are?'
-'No..'
-'B-but.. Everyone knows! How can you not know about us!?'
-'Should I... Know this?'
-'Of course you should!'
-'Oh... Sorry..'
Licorice Cookie would normally be glad that someone apologized to him but this time he felt more guilty.
-'Umm... It's alright..'
The situation started getting awkward.
-'Uhh...'
Licorice Cookie wasn't sure what he should say.
-'So... How old even are you? You seem pretty young yet you survived here on your own.'
-'I... Don't know..'
-'What!? How can you not know that!? Do you even-!'
-'How old... Are you..?'
-'Well I am-'
He stopped there. He realized he didn't remember his age. It was usually Bat-Cat remembering his age but Bat-Cat wasn't here.
-'A-and why should I t-tell you!?'
Poison Mushroom Cookie giggled. Licorice Cookie started blushing out of embarrassment.
-'You don't... Know either..!'
-'No, I know!'
-'Then tell... Me..!'
-'W-why should I!?'
-'Why.. not..?'
-'Because- I just- d-don't want to!'
-'Why..?'
-'Stop asking!'
And that is how they were spending hours. Hours turned into days. Days into weeks. Weeks into months. But then winter came and Licorice Cookie had to make a real choice.