Failed success

-'This is unacceptable! How dare you come back this late! I cannot tolerate it unless you had a mission. But if you did you didn't tell anyone.'
-'Well you know me..! I usually forget stuff!'
Licorice Cookie tried to stay calm but Pomegranate Cookies cold face expression was truly terrifying to him.
-'I doubt that even you could have forgotten about something as important as a mission.'
She looked at Licorice Cookies shirt.
-'Where is your jacket (or whatever that is called)?'
-'O-oh! I just.. lost it in the woods!'
-'Do you... Want it back..?'
Poison Mushroom Cookie opened the door. They weren't inside but they were easy to notice after they spoke.
-'Poison Mushroom! I told you to stay hidden!'
Shouted Licorice Cookie with hearable anger in his voice.
-'Sorry...'
-'Who is that?'
Licorice Cookie looked at Pomegranate Cookie. Her expression made him even more anxious than before. She looked really surprised and in need of anwsers.
-'I'm-'
-'You've already said enough! Now let me handle it!'
-'No. Let them speak. So, who are you?'
Licorice Cookie hid his face in his hands.
-'I am.. Poison Mushroom Cookie..!'
-'And why are you here?'
-'Cold.. outside...'
-'Well don't you have a home?'
Poison Mushroom shook their head as a no.
Pomegranate Cookie looked at Licorice Cookie.
-'Got anything to say to defend yourself?'
-'No..'
Answered Licorice Cookie still not showing his face. Poison Mushroom Cookie looked at them with a confused face expression. They didn't understand why Licorice Cookie was so stressed about all this.
-'Then I want to know how it all happend. I demand anwsers.'
-'Wish I know. Yet I have no idea who they are or where did they come from. They don't seem to know it either.'
He put his hands on his knees and looked at Poison Mushroom Cookie. He looked like he just failed one of the biggest plans he ever had.
-'Tho they are children so I doubt that they can do any harm if that's what you are afraid of.'
-'I am not afraid of them. I am more afraid of masters (Dark Enchantress Cookies) reaction.'
He sighed.
-'That's what I'm afraid of aswell.'
-'Should I.. go away..?'
Poison Mushroom Cookie looked at Pomegranate worried. They knew that they were the trouble but they didn't know what to do about it other than leaving. Pomegranate Cookie wasn't sure what to say. She looked at Licorice Cookie only to find him staring at her for the same reason. She looked back at Poison Mushroom Cookie.
-'I uhh... I-it's on masters choice not mine.'
-'But if I go.. she won't know...'
-'What is all noise he-'
All eyes moved to the same direction. Dark Choco Cookie was standing at the door. He was looking at Poison Mushroom Cookie surprised.
-'Who..?'
-'I'm.. Poison Mushroom Cookie..!'
He looked at Pomegranate Cookie surprised. Licorice Cookie hid his face in his hands again. He just wanted to go to sleep.
-'What's going on?'
-'One word: Licorice.'
Dark Choco Cookies eyes moved on to Licorice Cookie. He stared at him for a while then looked at Pomegranate Cookie again. This time with more serious expression.
-'Does she know about this?'
-'No. Not yet.'
Poison Mushroom Cookie took Licorice Cookies jacket off and brought it to him. He took it without hesitation and put it beside him. He then went back to his previous position. Pomegranate and Dark Choco Cookie went out closing the door behind them to talk. Poison Mushroom Cookie jumped on Licorice Cookies bed and sat next to him. He looked at them.
-'Do you want to sleep with me tonight?'
They nodded.
-'Alright then.'
He threw his jacket (hood, coat or whatever) on his chair and layed down. Poison Mushroom Cookie layed next to him. As Pomegranate and Dark Choco Cookie were slowly ending their conversation they were already asleep.