S/o has a fight with a friend

A/N: I'm kinda upset at my friend, and I feel like my past two weeks of "good vibes" have been erased, and I'm back to feeling like shit, I just hope this shitty feeling doesn't last. I just set this in like a more peaceful AU/time I guess, where Shiggy gets a break and can just chill with the reader

Shigaraki was sitting on the floor and playing his game as usual. You were laying on the couch behind him, with your feet at his end of the couch and texting your friend on your phone. He was sitting on the floor because you had pretty much decided to take up the whole couch.

"I'm not gonna fucking deal with this right now" he heard you mutter as you put your phone on the coffee table. You nudged his head with your foot since that was what you could reach the easiest.

"What the fuck do you want now? I have a game going"

"Well you can fucking ignore me too then!" you spat at him and threw one of the couch pillows at his head but he dodged it easily without even looking. "And fuck your spidey senses too" you added.

Shigaraki almost accidentally decayed his controller again, because you pissed him off and he didn't think. He caught himself just in time though and set it on the coffee table.

"What the fuck (Name)?" he growled.

Shigaraki got up from the floor and sat down on the couch, moving your legs to make room for himself. You had also sat up, but you were still taking up half the couch since you were leaning on the armrest. You were poking his thigh with your toes, which made him even more irritated.

"Again, what the fuck (Name)?!" he repeated, clearly done with your shit.

You sighed. This didn't even have anything to do with Tomura, so why were you taking it out on him?

"You remember my friend, the one you don't like?"

"What the fuck did she do now?" Shigaraki asked.

"She got pissed at me when I told her it annoys me when she doesn't tell me she can't come over when we've made plans. She makes me waste my entire day, because I end up waiting for her and can't make other plans. She just sent me something passive aggressive back, and told me to basically fuck off and now she's not answering me anymore"

"What a bitch" Shigaraki gasped, a bit too melodramatically to be taken seriously.

"Nah. I think, or at least hope she was just tired"

"You want me to do something about it?" he asked.

"Your way to do something about it, is to cause a lot of bodily harm, so no"

"Why not? Bodily harm always gets the job done"

"Aaaand that's why you have no friends" you remarked.

"Why would I need friends? I have you" he asked genuinely.

You didn't really know what to say to that. You knew Shigaraki wasn't the most social of people and in general disliked pretty much everyone, and the fact that he was content with just your company, felt like a huge compliment.

"Hey, what are you thinking?" Shigaraki asked and snapped his fingers in front of your face.

"It just means a lot to me that you would say that" you said.

"How about I show you how much I care about you?" he smirked devilishly.

"How are you planning on doing that?"

"You'll see"

"What are you doing?" you asked as he snatched his console from the table and pulled you next to him handing you a controller.

"I'm going to teach you how to play my favorite game, so we can play together" he looked a bit baffled.

You no doubt looked baffled too, but soon turned into a fit of laughter: "Okay, okay, but prepare to get the ass beating of your life" you said as you gained control of yourself again.

"It's on" Shigaraki smirked.

You had a fun night, and even though you lost most of the games you played, the fight with your friend was out of your mind and you felt a lot better.