Touch starved

He didn't really know how to express himself. He knew what he wanted, maybe? But he didn't know what to do about it. He wanted to touch you. To be near you, but he was also nervous, maybe even scared. What if he hurt you by accident? No, he wouldn't do that, and even if he did, so what, you wouldn't mind, right?

You caught Tomura staring at you again. He seemed to be thinking about something. You didn't want to disturb him so you went back to checking your phone.

Over the next few days you noticed a few things. Tomura seemed more nervous around you than usual, and he touched you more. It might have been just his hand brushing yours or a small kiss every now and then, but it was a clear change. You quite enjoyed the change, and started giving him some back. A few kisses here and there and some hugs.

Tomura got this annoying tense feeling when he touched you. Maybe it was because he wasn't sure if he was doing any of this right, or maybe he was scared of accidentally hurting you. Which ever it was he didn't like the feeling. He didn't like being anxious about something he actually quite enjoyed doing. He liked those soft little touches and lingering kisses. But that's how it had to be, he had to be careful, always.