Fever

A/N: Shiggy being sick and and reader taking care of him, just fluff basically

Shigaraki just appeared at your apartment, banging on your door to let him in. He seemed quite out of it and pretty much collapsed as soon as you opened the front door.

"Oh god, what the hell happened?"

"I don't-I don't know" he muttered as you threw his arm over your shoulder and started helping him to the bedroom so he could lay down.

You managed to get him onto the bed just before he passed out.

"What the fuck am I gonna do with you" you muttered as you started taking off his dirty sneakers.

The dried brown looking stuff on them was most likely blood, you just hoped it wasn't his. You somehow managed to get his jacket off him too and threw it on the floor to accompany the shoes.

You checked him over and to your relief, found he was not bleeding, but he was abnormally warm. You went to your medicine cabinet to get your thermometer which you then used to take his temperature.

"Oh fuck" you gasped.

He was running a fever of a bit over 40°C.

"Tomura, hey" you started shaking him, which actually did make him open his eyes just a bit.

"Hmm?" he mumbled as you placed your hands on his cheeks.

"Oh thank god. You're not allowed to die on me" you said with clear relief in your voice.

"My head feels like it's splitting" he muttered and started tugging on his hair.

"I'm gonna get you something for that, just don't go anywhere" you said and tried to leave.

"Don't leave me" you heard him say as he grabbed your wrist.

The look in his eyes was odd. He looked like he was in a lot of pain and not just physically. He was also clearly delirious though. He was laying on his back and holding onto your wrist.

"I'm just going to the medicine cabinet, I'll be right back" you said gently, which made him let go.

You grabbed some ibuprofen and filled a glass with water so he could get them down easier. You handed them to him and he downed the pills with a lot of water. His hands were shaky and he dropped the glass, but you managed to catch it before it hit the floor.

"You're staying here by the way. Ain't no way I'm letting you go anywhere in this condition" you said as you placed the glass on the nightstand.

He nodded tiredly, before turning to his side and burying his face into your pillow. He muttered something you couldn't make out but you walked to the other side of the bed and laid down next to him.

Shigaraki wasn't feeling like himself at all. He felt disgustingly vulnerable and weak, but for some reason he also felt safe, with you. He didn't want you to leave him alone, he just felt like if you went away, you would never come back.

"Tomura, you're gonna be okay" you said gently as you brushed his hair off his face with your finger tips.

"Don't leave me" he muttered again, and grabbed your hand.

"I won't" you smiled gently and moved closer to him.

Shigaraki buried his face to your chest and took a deep, wavering breath. He loved your scent and the feel of your skin against his.

You were pretty sure the fever was making him delirious, but you weren't going anywhere. You wouldn't leave him, no matter what.