Anxiety comfort

He wasn't really sure what brought it on this time. Well, maybe he was but he refused to admit it. You had been gone for days now. You were supposed to come back with Twice, but you hadn't, and that freak show had no idea where he'd lost you. Tomura didn't worry about people, he just simply wasn't able to, but you being gone and him not knowing where you were gave him an uncomfortable feeling and he didn't know what he was supposed to do with that feeling.

You'd been wandering around in the woods where Twice had left you... As a joke. Little did he know you sucked with directions and your phone had gotten smashed during the mission.

"How convenient" you muttered.

So you had to make your own way back to the hideout, and that took a while. When you finally got back to the hideout, you were ready to kick Twice's ass, but to your disappointment he wasn't there.

"I'm back" you announced, and walked to the backroom to get yourself some dry clothes.

You opened the door, and the first thing you noticed, was Tomura, sitting on the floor and decaying bolts. He always did it when he was super anxious. You couldn't hear him breath, his breathing always became very shallow when this happened. You sat down beside him, and grabbed his shoulders. He let you move him, and soon he was laying on the floor, his head on your thigh. He was still holding one of the bolts, but he didn't destroy it. You started gently petting his hair, but you didn't look at him. You knew he didn't like it when you saw him like this.

Tomura could feel the panic melting away very slowly. His heart wasn't pounding like crazy anymore, and he felt like it was becoming easier to breath. Your hand was warm and it was nice to feel your touch again.

"Don't move away" he said, not as a request but more as s command.

"I won't"

Tomura curled up as close to you as possible, still using your thigh as a pillow.