Arthur is really annoying

The last thing I saw was Arthur, smirking behind Zeus. He grinned and me and waved. Everything went black

Poseidon p.o.v

I was cold. Was the first thing that came to my head. I sat up, but felt restricted, I looked down to see my heads were chain to the ground.

I took in my surroundings I was in some sort of cell ,A rat scurried across the floor, a dirty cell at that. A small window was on the opposite wall. I could see a blue sky and tops if buildings. Still on Olympus.

There was the sound of a door opening two figures were now standing in front of me, Zeus( on the left, most likely came in first), and ArThUr on the right.

I grit my teeth.

"Today's the day of your trail traitor" Zeus snarled at me.

The cell door opens and I get a brand new set of chains. Yippee. I get a metal covering on my mouth.

I feel like some sort of monster. We get to a open room and in the middle stands a circular platform with some sort of metal pole. There's a hatch at the bottom of it, my chains are tied to it.

Once Zeus was sure I was safely tied down he walked away.

"I must get to my throne for the trail, Arthur you take of the mussel and press the bottom when I tell you" Zeus commanded.

Arthur grinned and nodded. About five minutes past and I managed to choke out, now mussel free.

"I know you have something to do with this"

He just ignored me. A light flashed in the corner of the room. Arthur smirked, he pulled a lever a pressed a button the platform moved up.

Shit.

I closed my eyes and when I felt the platform stop I opened them. I was in one of the court rooms on Olympus. The stands on the side occupied by minor gods, nymphs e.c.t. I looked around and caught the eye of Amphitrite. I look desperately at her.

She scowls and looks away.

Zeus cleared his throat.

"We are here today because Poseidon is believed to be working with the enemy"

Whispers ran through the crowd.

"Poseidon how do you plead" zues questioned.

"Innocent" I spit out bitterly.

" interesting" he said" Arthur would be so kind as too come up here. Arthur nodded.

I'll be kind as to spare the details of my trail. But the main basis of what happened is Arthur had very convincing evidence of me working with the enemy.

No matter what I did no one believed me.

Now for the verdict, oh I forgot to mention the reason why Amphitrite hated me now is because Arthur had evidence on me talking trash about her and with other women I had never seen before.

Ohh yeah the verdict well here we go.

"All those in favour of Poseidon raise your hand" Zeus said

Hades, Apollo, hestia and Percy.

"Well, I don't think we need much more conformation" Zeus laughed. " Poseidon you are found guilty for betraying Olympus, your punishment. Tartarus for eternity"

"NO" hades yelled." Please at least let it have an ending then you can keep a eye on him up here" hades begged.

" fine Tartarus for 15 years, we will work out more of you punishment when you return" Zeus sighed." You will be put back in your cell till we see fit"

With a small rock I descend back into darkness.