M and m's

Poseidon p.o.v

I turn around to see a packed of m and ms sitting on the floor. I raise my eyebrow, but alas food is still good so I pick the packet up, I decided on saving it just in case of lack of food in the future.

After a few minutes a couple slices of pizza appeared in the shrine. My stomach growled with hunger, no longer a god I was going to need to eat to survive.

I devoured the slices of pizza completely missing the piece of paper which was underneath them, it fluttered onto my lap.

I pick it up, inside was a watch taped to the paper and a note saying

something to keep you sane, and losing track of reality

Percy

I check my new watch and see I had been down here a day. I find a spare piece of rock and carve a line into the wall. The start of my banishment.

Percy p.o.v

It had been 3 years since my fathers banishment and no one can see that he is innocent. Sighing I stand up, After 2 years Zeus decided to give me and the seven immortality the only reason I had expected that offer was due to the fact I would be able to surge long enough to see my dad again. I also requested that my mortal family would get partial immortality like the hunters.

Walking up the steps to Olympus I spot my dads old temple. It's in ruins. We don't know who but someone vandalised it with harsh words and insults. It was demolished a few weeks later. Air third temple was soon to be built.

I had given my father a watch as when I had been in Tartarus I had lost track of reality and fear if I stayed any longer I would lose myself completely.

Signing I entered the council meeting, well not the complete council only the few who believed in my father, we are still trying to clear his name.

Poseidon p.o.v

My steps echoed loudly in the halls of the palace I have been raiding the palace of nyx  to get supplies to build myself a home, if it's anything like a home. At this point it's a bunch of rubbish pulled together.

I hear the distant sound of monsters. I hurry back towards the shrine I had been building next to it to keep the safety of close to no monsters.

My clothes are in ruins I hade to keep ripping prices of to cover my wounds. Percy had send me through the flames spare clothing, though I was saving that for emergency.

I didn't know back then but in a matter of years I would have none left by my side and fighting for my freedom.