This is the tragic story of how I died....

Poseidon p.o.v

I sigh, and make another mark on the wall for another week that has gone by I can't help but wonder how much has changed since I was gone. It's been 9-10 years now since he last breathed fresh air, seen the sea and the people he cared about.

I was just walking about looking for stuff and stopping monsters from forming when I saw something shimmering in the distance, I frown you don't see something like that in a place like this. I make the decision to not go towards it.I head back towards where I have been staying when I arrive I collapsed on the floor this has been happing more and more recently, though he expecting it was due to his weight loss and lack of sleep.

I only had 5-6 years of my sentence left so he made sure to hang on hope that he would survive till then.

TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY YOUR CARS EXTENDED WARRANTY

(To the end of Poseidon's banishment)

Percy p.o.v

I was actually looking towards to this council meeting because it was at the end of my fathers banishment and we would finally get to see him again. But as I approached the council room the sounds of yelling could be heard. When I walked in I saw that Arthur was smirking and hades was yelling at Zeus.

"What's going on?"

"ZEUS IS BELIEVING THIS IDIOT THAT POSEIDONS EVIL AND NOW IS EXTENDING HIS BANISHMENT" hades yelled

"WHAT"

Poseidon p.o.v

I want to die. Percy and the others just sent through a message saying that my banishment was being considered to be for much much longer than just 15 years, but they are trying to convince the people who aren't on my side to at least give me a trail, this wouldn't help though I was never going to leave this place.

A strange sound snapped me out of my daze.

"I can help you" it said

"Who are you"

"Wouldn't you like to know"

I grip my weapon and I'm on guard, just then a man appeared although that's what he looked like.

"I am chaos, and I want you to come and be my commander. And before you say it no I am not evil I have a army that protects the universe and I want your help."

"Like the guardians of the galaxy?" I ask

"Yeah, sure" he says.

"But I have a trial coming up I can't miss it they'll come looking for me!" I explained.

"I'm going to replace you with a rack dummy of you"

"What?" I ask puzzled

"I'm going to fake you death" he says calmly.

I think back to my first trail, the fact barely anyone stood up for me.

" yeah" I say"let's do it"

And reach up to shake his hand.

You thought it was over well your wrong......

I'm standing next to chaos looking at myself, who is dead. It looks so real, wounds covering my body.

"We should go your trail starts soon" chaos suggests.

"Yeah, yeah ok" I answered

He put his hand on my should and we disappear.

Percy p.o.v

I'm so exited I'm finally going to see him again after so long. Everyone turns to Zeus who sighs and lifts up his thunder bolt a summons Poseidon,my father to the throne room. As the smoke clears we all realise something is wrong.

Hades is the first to move towards his brother and kneels by his side, he puts his hand to his neck and the room is silent as he does so. He stands up and turns to face us all. A face of pure fury plastered on his features as he looks at Zeus.

Dead.