✨ Finally ✨

Sorry for late update!!!!
.
.
.
.
.

Noones pov:

It's lunch break..... And the unis popular group is sitting and having luch together with eachother with some cheesy couples and singles well the singles are yet to be mingle though .they were sitting enjoying their lunch until it was break by another person ....

"Hi Lisa long time no see how are you now everything fine right ??"

" Bambammmmmmm I'm good how are you ??? * Hugs tightly*

They both were hugging beacuse ofcourse they are friends and missed eachother but there was somone else who was sending death draggers towards an person who was standing too closely according to him with his enemy !!!!? Red alert*

As they both were talking SUDDENLY jk stood up if looks could kill the bambam boy would be 6ft under the ground he rush towards them and pulled Lisa towords himself ....... And started dragging her.....

" Hey what are you doing??? Wait where are we going jungkook stopp....."

Well her voice just sounded nothing to jk beacuse he was furious and was ready to strangle whoever stop him .
They both ended up in an empty class room he slammed Lisa to the wall ...

"Why did you hugged i don't like when your close to that guy lis" he pushed her towords the wall slamming his hands on either side of her she flinched and looked at jk with wide eyes sooon she composed herself and pushed jk " why do you care if i touched him or not it's not like your my boyfriend who can tell me to be with whome huh????! He looked at her and " idfc if I'm your boyfriend or who ever i want you to stay away from him you got that " " what will you do if I won't huh?" He looked at her he suddenly grabbed her waist and pulled her towards him and kissed her it was a simple peck he tighten his hold on waist and deepen the kiss he suddenly pulled away and looked at her " I'm sorry Lis i like you he let go of her and made a distance he looked at her  I know what are you feeling right now i know what i said is sudden but i want to tell you that i really like you Lisa and i don't like when your with someone else I love you soo much i know you don't feel - he was suddenly cut off by the kiss " i like you too jungkook" she blushed at sudden and hugged him tightly I'm sorry too i was confused about my feelings and i love you tooo jungkook " they both looked at eachother and started giggling and hugged eachother when they got suddenly interpret by whistles and claps from behind they looked at behind there stood there friends congratulating then they both gave a shy smile and hold hands went towards them smiling ear to ear looking happy as ever cuz not everyone are lucky enough to get back what they like but though they did and they will cherish this forever  they were enemies and now become lovers it's just there Hearts were already made for eachother and now they gonna keep it in that way it's just the start of their new life and they gonna enjoy the ride till the far end .

                                ♡ The End ♡

                                                                ~kols