~SISTER~

LISAS POV:

I went back home with my unnis I was beyond tired of each and everything i opened my mansion Bcz I can't leave in apartment when my unnis are here to stay with me coz it only fits for two with one queen size bed .......

I asked them to use the guest rooms beside my room there are 3 rooms .....

I went inside my room and plopped on my mattress ugghh how much I love you........

I said to my bed and got up to take a shower and I put on some hoodie and sweatpants and went to sleep coz my unnis are like it's their home it feels good that they think my home as their ugghh I love them soòoo much Wt did I did in my previous life to revive such them ...and sooon my eyes got havey and I drift off to sleep ..........

.
.
.
.
.

...
..............

..........................Oh shit wtt about the party I opened my eyes and went outside I saw then in the kitchen Uggh Wt are they making it smells heavenly ~~~~~oh god~~~~~~

Unni watt are u making.........

Uggh I thought you were asleep oh nothin much I made some pancakes coz why not ..........

Come sit with us ill serve you ok ...

Umm unni I came to ask about the party u kno

Oh about that they had some personal issues so they gonna keep it on tomorrow Sooo chill .......baby..............

Thanks Unni....

Lisa I want to hav a talk with you after the dinner Jenni Unni said I farrowed my eyebrows thinking wt she wanted to talk to me ......

Skip after dinner ~~~~~

Lisa sit here and Lisa I did only bcz I wasn't knowing it would lead here  that to happen and plz don't hate for what I did I'll clear everything plz just give the chance plz Lisa ?????

Ya Unni y are you acting like that wt happen  something wrong ??????

Listen here baby do you still love me right?? and won't hate me for doing this to you???

Unni wt are u Talkin bout y would I hate you I see you as my own I love you y do u think I would do hate you Unni ........

Lisa..............

Baby ......................

I'm sorry for hiding this from you ..........

PlZ

Lisa

I'm

Your

Cousin sister who left you at the park that night .........

Guys I'm really sorry for updating this late but my mind is fuss sooo ya next chapter would be some throw backs of their past life's ....... Soooo seee you guys in next chapter

~Kols♡♡♡.