"PLEASE DONT GO"!!

LISAS POV:

I went home and took a shower I live alone in my home coz my mum and dad are always out for their business trips this time they went to New York

But they are the sweetes parents I ever had because they always do a video call for me everynight ....
What if they are far from me but still they took care of me sometimes I really miss them a lot and I have some nightmare that I can't able to sleep peacefully i usually get up early due to my nightmares and sometimes I couldn't able to sleep whole night which in result I miss my mumma and dad soooooooooo much when ever I hav them she usually took care of me during that time but now she is not even here how can I sleep if I had them I brushed my thought when I heard my phone ring i quickly took my phone my smile grew wider when I saw who was calling me without any second I pick the call and placed my phone on my beds headboard......

Hi mumma ,Hi dad

Hey baby how are you what's goin on how was your first day at your collage baby .... baby did you go on time to your collage???

Yaaaaaaaaah mum I it was sooooooooo good I met my new frnds mamma they are sooooooooo caring they always took care off me mumma wby gusy how are you guys doin when did you reached and where is dad mom I missed you guys Sooo much *pouts***

Awwwwww baby don't be like this I'm happy for you to have frnds and also we are fine and we reached here some hours ago and your dad is using restroom did you had the dinner ????

  No mom not yet I just arrived home from uni 2 hours ago and ill make something quick to eat after the call ..........

    Hey princess how is my barbie doll .Huh????

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaad......... I'm fine how are you ??????????? Dad ....

I'm good good to see you like this princess......

After an about hour~

Ok then see you guys sooon

Yess we will be coming nxt week ok ......

Bye bye talk to guys later I gonna make somethin to eat now ......

Bye bye take care baby and go to sleep early (a/n: my mum at 1 am yelling aren't you slept yet go to sleep now me after few hours 5am finally I can hav some sleep ugggh)

I went to kitchen to cook something for me and me being again a lazy ass nah I don't want to cook then I took something to eat instant noodles and some fruits I went over to our huge hall and say myself on the couch and put on show .......
...

As I was done eating I stood up and saw the time it was already 9 soòoo I went upstairs to complete my home work and some exercise...........

After few hours currently 12

Uhhhhhhhhh......stretch *finally I completed my work and I went to sleep soooooooon I drifted off to my dreams

No ...... NOOOOOO PLZ

DONT DONT .............

"PLEASE DONT GO "

DONT LEAVE ME

JUN_______________

I suddenly woke up from my nightmare sweating heavily I turned on my side lamp I took the bottle from my night stand and I gulped down

I thought about that again who was that I wasn't even able too see his whole face clearly it was soòoo blur I took a long breath and calmed my self and I saw my alarm clock shows its almost 7 am I removed my comforter and ran to do my usual mornin routine this days I hav become more restless because of this nightmares I hav been skipping my daily workout and lagging behind my sleep I took a quick shower and make my self to get goin to uni I was almost late my uni starts at 8 30 and it's 8 15 I have to get ready quickly and then I made my way to my car and asked the driver to take me on full speed to reach on time but I'm damn sure I'm late ............

~kols❣❣❣