BOYFRIEND!!!?

JKS POV:

I was sitting with my hyung when I noticed that bitch is coming in the cafeteria I rolled my eyes on her can't she leave me alone uuuuggghhhhhh fuck her ...

V: jungkook Wtsup with you ?? What are you thinking hav your lunch fast we only hav 15 min mor bro ......

Jk: Uuuhh.... yah hmm....

I had my lunch and we made our way out of cafeteria...

Jim: guys I met roses new frnd she is beautiful and innocent like a bean haha

Rm: if you describe this in front of her .... then Goodluck buddy

We all started laughing

We made our way to our own classes me and v hyung have same class and there mostly me being a third wheel their coz of v hyung girlfriend we both made our way to the class

V: kook-ah why did you do like that to her why did you pushed her what did she do to you ??? Hmmm... tell me you can tell me everything you know that right ....Hm..???

Jk: yes hyung , I'll tell you later ok let go I said to him I don't like to talk about her Right now ...

Suddenly his girl frnd called him ...

Jk: I think hyung I should get goin seee ya ok bye bye ..I said and I leave both and went towards class ......

LISA POV:

We all made our way to our next class I had history class ..

Jen: lis you kno we don't hav an history class sorry bub ...

Lis: it's fine unniya then ill get goin then ...

Jen: ok lis lets meet after the class ill show you my boyfriend ok ......

Jis: yah ..... me too ill introduce you to him ok lis

Lis: sure unni lets meet later bye bye take care...

I said and make my way to my class

Time skip( a/ n : coz all school stuff you kno lecture and bla bla bla )

Lis: as Soon as I came out of my class I went and stood at gate coz my unnis are gonnin to introduce to their boyfriends I hope they are all good not like that handsome stupid face ( a/n: 😏😏😏😏 Wt did you just called him uhhh???? I seeeeee you ~~~ babe ....

Lis: I----i..ii just get out off my story duh ........

A/n: hmmm I seee you how you like that 😏😏😏😏😏😏 .

Lis : will you plz stop teasing and continue if you don't let me ill tell my readers that it wasn't me writing here 😏😏😒

A/n: Uuuhh umm. Uh let continue I guess😶🤐🤐 )

I saw a familiar figure then I saw my unni coming with some one that is familiar to me .....

Jen : lis ( I ran to her and hugged her )

Lisa meet my boyfriend

Mine

KIM TAEHYUNG ( V ) .........
Tae this is lisa my cutie pie best frnd I said earlier.....

V: hi Soo your name is lisa nice to meet you Im Jens boy frnd taehyung ......

I was looking at him Sooo shocked it is was the same boy that i saw in the morning I spaced out

Jen: lis are you alright ....... ( lightly shook her )

Lis : Uuugh ......yah unni hmm I'm fine oh I'm sorry for that I'm lisa lalisa Manoban nice to meet you I shook his handwith mine .....

Jen: tae do you kno her???

V: yahhhI saw her in the morning she was ugghh she was fighting with my buddy best frnd jk Sooo yah I saw her ....

Jen: oohhhh...... Wait.... fighting lis are you alright???? Are you fine?? Did he hurt you somewhere??? That hoe uuughhgh

Lis: unni I'm fine everything is ok cool down ok I assured her( I felt Sooo happy that i got like caring frnds of mine)
Unni its nothin he is always like that soòoo yah unni that's it .....

V: but I don't kno why you both were fighting like that i saw u pushed him at wall and then he flipped and pushed you but becarefull lisa he is morstronger than u u kno that right Sooo im just saying Bcz I care for u

Lis : thank you

V: oh it's fine ok then I Gtg I hav to find that how before he do something see you guys later and yah jen babe don't forget that their is a weekend party at yoongi hyung house Soo bring your frnds ok and lisa your too invited ok guys see ya take care I kissed Jennie and went to find jk......

HELLO GUYS SMALL UPDATE IM NOT IN MOOD SOO SORRY FOR MISTAKES AND PLZ DO SUPPORT AND PLZ DO VOTE AND COMMENT PLZ PLZ ILL BE WAITING IT 🖤 LOVE YOU ALL TAKE CARE SEE YOU VUYS AT NXT CHAPTER ......

~kols