~SLUT~~~

Hi guys hmmmm...I kinda thought to continue this story coz I got some Ideas for my plots and plz do support and ignore that meme lmao I found it Sooo funny tho..... Anyways let's begin......

A Long update ahead ....

It's weekend .......*

LISAS POV:
IT'S already an weekend and today I hav to attend the party coz they won't let me go tho soòoo I made my way to UNI and on I found my unnis ....

Unni I shouted when i saw them they all turned to words me

Hey lis Wtsup how are you ???? Was goin on

Uggh yah everything is good ..

Ok how's ur eyes .......

Mmm kind a better

Lisa mmmm u kno ryt Wt happen in school yesterday u might get called to office and jungkook tooo so u better hav a proper reason for that ok

I panicked when they said me that oh god Wt to do?

Uugh Idk Wt to say I'll apologise for it I guess ......

Hmmm u better be ..... now. Hurry up lets goo

Spoon we made our way to our class I had my class with rose I sat there thinking Wt will gonna happen soon I saw that idoit coming he made his way and sat at the last then soon I turned to where our teacher entered with our principle .....

Sooo students may I kno who was that yesterday's students that made cafeteria a mess plz I would want them eventually stand up before I call them ......

I tensed and soon rose put her had no mine

Everything will be fine don't worry to much ok ?????

I noded and I stood up then there was jungkook sitting like he did nothing ...... then principle called me

Oh your the new student right ....??????

Yah ....

I dint expect this from you but anyways one mor person do I need to give an invitation card for him ...

10mins later...

Jeonjungkook plz stand up

What ??? Me???? (pointing finger to words himself) .....

( then whom else lmao 🙄🙄 ur the one and only -lis)

Yes who else is here with this name or he is invisible

Why ???? I hav been called Wt did I do I do t even do anything......

Sooo sorry but you two both mad the fuss there and I'm here to talk about it so plz mind coming with me to my office plz .....

We both made our way to his office ..... And here we goooo

May I kno who is that started and why ?????

I'm sorry sir it was me I said and looked down ....

Mmmmmm so may I kno the reason is there that sooooo important issue that u started to waste the food and all any specific reasons ??????🤨

No specific reason (finally he opens his mouth to speak stupid huuffff)

Soòoo this is everybad I dint expect this from u guys coz u both are soòoo good and anyways Sooo here now go to detention room you both will be having now take ur bags from the clss room and go their ryt now and if I get any complain I won't be solving this it will be ur parents u better mark my words in your mind now did both understood or still ?????