EXPLANATION PT.3

Hey guys before this let me remind you that it's Jenni's explaination she dosent kno wt happen with Lisa sooo just wanna clearify ok

I woke in hospital bed after that idk wt happen to her when I woke up I dint told my parents about wt happen I saw i woke up after 2-3 days later i just don't want to face Lisa I went outside and saw lisas she is still kept in isolation that she got hit on her head due the impact they dont kno when will she wake up after that I asked my parents that I want to study abroad and asked them to not hav any connection or contact with me and do not say anything to Lisa about why I left ..............

It was almost many years still I dint contact them and stayed there and studied and I got the news about Lisa also shifting to UK

And after some wt years later I wanted to meet my parents sooo I came back to Seoul
It brings only bad memories from this place that day and everything........... To me

Present time***

And I still don't know wt happen to her that day............

I just wanted to ask her about that and wanted clear her misunderstanding about me and everything but and when I told her that I'm her eunni everything fell apart from me now I'm the reason she is like this every time I'm the reason I sobbed hardly clutching taes shirt.....

Okay calm down calm down shuuuuhhhhhh rubs her back .......

Listen here if you did nothin then why to worry don't think about yourself like that baby when she wakes up let's go together and make sure her about everything ok ......

I nodded at his words .....

~kols♡.♡