Story 2 Ted Bundy

The following story/stories have been either submitted by one of my readers or found on other websites.

..........

Have you ever met a serial killer?

Yes.

I used to work for the City of Pensacola, Florida as a computer operator. They had two mainframes, one in city hall and the other in the city hall annexe across the parking lot, and I had to run backups on both machines. I should mention that I’m female and at the time I had long dark hair.

So one night I was walking across the parking lot (I worked at night) and spotted a Volkswagen bug sitting in the parking lot with some man in it. He got out of the bug, and I could see he had his arm in a cast with a sling. He looked raggedy and tired.

“Miss, could you come here for a moment? I need some help,” he said. I got the creeps from him and told him I’d call the emergency line from city hall for him. He said, no, he didn’t need the cops, it was just a simple thing he needed help with because his arm was in a sling.

I felt even creepier so I walked really fast (almost running) up to city hall and went in the back door. I turned to lock the door and was shocked to see this man LEAP up the stairs and try to push his way into the door, but I got it locked in time.

I immediately called the police department and got an officer to check out the parking lot, but the car and the driver were long gone. I asked the officer if they would mind staying around the parking lot for the rest of the night, and they got that set up.

The rest of the night was uneventful, and I went home in the morning.

About 3 days later Ted Bundy was arrested about 2 miles from city hall. In a stolen VW bug, which matched my description.

I dodged Ted Bundy.

........

This was thrilling, isn't it?

Ted Bundy is considered to be the most charming serial killer in history. He raped and mutilated many women. He confessed to having killed 30, though the exact number remains unknown.

Stay tuned for the next chapters.

Once again this book contains only real-life events, not made up stories.

Thank you very much for reading.

If you want your stories to be published here, private message me and get a chance to have your story in this book.

Next chapter: Have you ever experienced paranormal activity?

Word count : 436